Suggestion for Gsdx (Tekken 5)
I suggest the post-processing effect in Tekken 5 be disabled completely, since it's broken whenever it's applied (Stages: Acid Rain, Secret Garden, Burning Paradise etc.)

Has nothing to do with the internal res, never mind the combination; getting rid of the vertical lines (either by using native res/1270x1270 and such) doesn't fix the effects.

ZeroGS does it perfectly though (but its slower than GSDX).

How about it?

Sponsored links

Tekken 5 runs fine if you know how to run it.
(04-18-2009, 04:43 AM)Saiki Wrote: Tekken 5 runs fine if you know how to run it.

Alright, smart-a##, how should I run it then?
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
I wish "geniuses" like you would show the settings for artifact-free post-processing in this game. And show a screenshot of one of the levels with the effects (like Acid Rain) working.

And I'm no PCSX2 n00b, it's a plugin problem (doesn't happen with ZeroGS) since its early days.
(04-28-2009, 10:14 AM)DDRRE Wrote: Alright, smart-a##, how should I run it then?
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.
I wish "geniuses" like you would show the settings for artifact-free post-processing in this game. And show a screenshot of one of the levels with the effects (like Acid Rain) working.

And I'm no PCSX2 n00b, it's a plugin problem (doesn't happen with ZeroGS) since its early days.

Awww, get away from us Smile Nobody wants to hear from inadequate individual like you Smile
(04-18-2009, 03:46 AM)DDRRE Wrote: I suggest the post-processing effect in Tekken 5 be disabled completely, since it's broken whenever it's applied (Stages: Acid Rain, Secret Garden, Burning Paradise etc.)

How about it?

How about you debug that game, and hack out the post process yourself then?
I don't know how hard/easy you imagine this is, but lemme tell you that its hard work.
This is not some boolean you can set to false and its off magically..
Acid
Moon
Garden
btw 1270x2000 also doesn't give vertical stripes.

But since you said "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE",then what you see on these pictures is not possible...sooo these screenshots represent lies, right?Well,too bad...for you..
[Image: sysp-93326.png]
(04-28-2009, 06:41 PM)Archer Mac Wrote: Acid
Moon
Garden
btw 1270x2000 also doesn't give vertical stripes.

But since you said "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE",then what you see on these pictures is not possible...sooo these screenshots represent lies, right?Well,too bad...for you..

Fine, go ahead and tell us your config. BTW, your screens show the arenas with post-processing disabled, not enabled and working.
(04-28-2009, 02:23 PM)rama Wrote:
(04-18-2009, 03:46 AM)DDRRE Wrote: I suggest the post-processing effect in Tekken 5 be disabled completely, since it's broken whenever it's applied (Stages: Acid Rain, Secret Garden, Burning Paradise etc.)

How about it?

How about you debug that game, and hack out the post process yourself then?
I don't know how hard/easy you imagine this is, but lemme tell you that its hard work.
This is not some boolean you can set to false and its off magically..

Can you tell me how do you it? I too have problems with this 3 maps :/
PC: Laptop Compal JHL90

Windows XP 32bit/Vista 64bit
Intel Core 2 Duo T9300, 2 x 2,5ghz penryn
Geforce 9600M GT with 512MB DDR2
2GB DDR2 RAM KingStone 800Mhz
SeaGate 1600GB 7200
(04-28-2009, 10:14 AM)DDRRE Wrote:
(04-18-2009, 04:43 AM)Saiki Wrote: Tekken 5 runs fine if you know how to run it.

Alright, smart-a##, how should I run it then?
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

I most certainly could, but for a jerk like you, not gonna
(04-29-2009, 03:59 PM)DDRRE Wrote: BTW, your screens show the arenas with post-processing disabled, not enabled and working.
It's what you asked for in the first place...there are no artifacts by setting pal 50 mode inside the game options.
Run it in software mode if it bothers you that much.
(04-18-2009, 03:46 AM)DDRRE Wrote: I suggest the post-processing effect in Tekken 5 be disabled completely, since it's broken whenever it's applied
[Image: sysp-93326.png]