Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for my website?
I dunno, I'm bored as hell. I used to be an admin so long ago...now my sites kinda just sit there in inactivity.

I have 5000 credits in an account, allowing me to register a domain name, rid myself of ads, copyrights, etc.

So, I have a chance to make anything I want - but I don't know what to make. I thought about making a sister site to PCSX2...but I didn't even ask because I don't see why they would need another site when their own is everything they need.

Well, here's the deal - I'm alone right now, got no partners like I used to. I know html and CSS very well, and PHP and Java vaguely. I can photoshop fairly well too.

Not sure what to do with it all though...I've gone from administering everything from forums about Halo maps to making our own games to any other subject. I have made sites where pictures and videos can be uploaded as well.

So, any suggestions as to what I can do? I'd love to add something to the PCSX2 world if wanted, but I have a feeling there's no need for anything like that.

Last name we went by was FrontierSoft before we just died off : http://frontiersoft.omgforum.net -- we all got busy with our real lives and well...it ended. Also, yes I know it's crap now. Two years of no maintainence does that. It was left incomplete in fact.
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)

Sponsored links