Suikoden 4 audio sync issues
my settings are mostly default except for 4 speed hacks enabled. the ntsc framerate is default and greyed out. im using the most recent build. disabling the speed hacks does one of two things. it drops the frame rate to around 30. or it speeds up the audio to the point of it being ahead of the video. both speed hack sliders are on the min. i dont know how to do screen shots so im sorry for the lack of them but im trying to give any relevant information. if anything else is needed ask and ill do my best to tell ya. but if someone could help me fix this problem id appreciate it. thanx

Sponsored links

Try setting timestretch to Async mix in SPU2 settings.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
i actually checked the audio settings a short while ago and it was set to that already. sorry for not editing my post and updating information. im not entirely sure what all is relevant and what isnt. should i try switching to timestretch?
What's your PC specs?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
8 core intel processor, video card is an amd radeon 6800. 16 gigs of ram. i can play the witcher 3 on medium graphics smoothly. and inquisition on high.
(06-19-2015, 11:06 PM)Jasperfoust Wrote: 8 core intel processor, video card is an amd radeon 6800. 16 gigs of ram. i can play the witcher 3 on medium graphics smoothly. and inquisition on high.

Exact CPU please. And don't compare PC games to emulation, it's ridiculous.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
intel core i7-3770 cpu @ 3.40 ghz 8 cpus. and sorry im not THAT familiar with emulation. ive been using this for afew months now and have had no issues with games that actually work on the emulator. well i have but theyve been rather easily fixed. ive been able to figure out most things by fiddleing with some setting or another. mostly in the video plug in settings. but this one is stumping me tho. and the audio lag ((or speed up depending on if i have certain speed hacks enabled or not)) only occurs in cinematic. that part really should have been in the original post i know. and thank you i realize im not making it easy on you to help me.
Can you post all of your settings?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
i hopefully can post what you want. just realized the snap shot feature is really easy to use so hopefully this will give you what you want.

i cannot seem to take snaps of video plugin settings or audio plugin settings. but i added attachments of what i could.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How about your GSdx and SPU2 settings?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]