Suikoden 5 Army fights
Running PCSX2 1.2.1
Suikoden V is PAL version
GSdx 5875 (MSVC 18.00,AVX) 0.1.16 [gxdx-32-avx-r5875]

So after a lot of changes that i made to settings i ended up using these ones.I don't have glitches in graphics neither crashes or low fps.But there is a major bug that i can't solve.At the big fights that include armies, the army squads suddenly dissapear after they have made an attack or a move or they just start running outside of the map while i cannot give any commands to them.Most of the times fights reach to the point where all of ur units have dissapeared and the game doesnt *understands* that.There is no defeat.You just have to close the emulator and start all over.

[Image: 10mkcxi.png]

These are my settings.
Thank you in advance

Sponsored links

Why have you set the EE round mode to negative?
That's probably why it screws up.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thumbs Up 
You are right,i copied it from a guy on youtube who had posted his suikoden settings and i changed just the ones about the graphics,i did not know this could cause this.Thx for the fast replies,and i hope this post helps other people too because i have seen similar threads to mine on other websites as well.Thanks again
(07-01-2014, 10:28 PM)kapaneas Wrote: You are right,i copied it from a guy on youtube who had posted his suikoden settings and i changed just the ones about the graphics,i did not know this could cause this.Thx for the fast replies,and i hope this post helps other people too because i have seen similar threads to mine on other websites as well.Thanks again

Hey what did you change in graphics settings?

And he can't answer does anyone have a solution to the instantly vanishing units?