Suikoden 5 crash problem.
Honestly i dont know.I asked my friend if he could give me a emulator to play some ps2 games while i study abrod i gave him my pc and thats that.I do have suikoden 4 and tactics but i wanted to play 5 and that i got on iso.So i dont know how to answer that question.The best is maybe as i said im new to this stuff.

Sponsored links

This happens with some games, to name one: Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, its to do with certain things the emulator can't emulate.
You'll just have to wait for the team to eventually fix this stuff, but who knows how long that'll take. I own this game i'll test it in a while, see if it does the same for me.
If it doesn't I suggest that you buy the game and run it off of a CD instead of an iso, that way you know it isn't a corrupted file.
The other option if someone has the save on the usa version afters the scene.I really wana beat the game and if someone has a save after that scene please post it.
Quote:I dont have a real ps2
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go