Suikoden V - White line on every text box
Any recent hacks or options that will fix this upscaling issue, it's been years?

http://imgur.com/a/ZgeC0

Sponsored links

nothing with ogl renderer ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-09-2017, 02:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: nothing with ogl renderer ?

Nope, the same with more cpu and gpu usage.
Are.thr white lines visible at native resolution? If not then it's just an artifact of the upscaling. You could try using Half-pixel offset in the HW hacks or something similar.
Did you try Wild Arms Offset hack?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-09-2017, 03:58 PM)ssakash Wrote: Did you try Wild Arms Offset hack?

Well, yes, of course, tried both Half-Pixel offset and Wild Arms Offset hack, and pretty much everything else. And yes, I know it's an issue from upscaling, that's what I said in my first post, just that it's a really old graphical glitch, thought that maybe it was fixed by now.
Try switching the filtering from PS2 (bilinear) to nearest. I am fairly certain the textbox issue is caused by upscaling and texture filtering of a linear type. At least every time I have caused it it has been this case.
(05-09-2017, 05:57 PM)TkSilver Wrote: Try switching the filtering from PS2 (bilinear) to nearest.  I am fairly certain the textbox issue is caused by upscaling and texture filtering of a linear type.  At least every time I have caused it it has been this case.

That's not it, unfortunately. It's even worse with nearest filtering.
Any news regarding this issue? we are well aware that the white lines is a upscaling issue. I've tried every option in the latest revision of PCSX2 including the above suggestions to no avail, the white lines are visible if you upscale the graphic.
[CPU]: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz
[GPU]: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0 4GB GDDR5
[PSU]: EVGA SuperNOVA G1 1000W (80 Plus Gold)
[RAM]: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz
[MOBO]: MSI Z97-GAMING 5
[PC CASE]: ENERMAX Ostrog GT (Red)
[CPU FAN]: Cooler Master: Hyper 212 EVO
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go