Super Dragonball Z playing up, dunno why
(12-06-2014, 12:28 AM)willkuer Wrote: Then is it resolved using time-stretch?

After getting through 3 levels without the bug occuring, I'd say so..

Now its just a framerate issue, in other words my pc being my pc

Sponsored links

Yeah, do enable the recommended speedhacks, and MTVU.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
If enabling recommended speedhacks didn't help and even increasing the sliders one-by-one was not successful you can try to set clamping mode to none. This might produce some errors. If it doesn't I guess you can get a nice speedup otherwise put it back to default.
I managed to get the framerate stabilized through a combination of speedhacks and prioritizing windows processes.

Someone should really make a version of PCSX2 that is an OS in itself. I'd buy that.
Yeah write an OS is probably almost impossible for a small group of coders - the same for game console emulators. To combine both will probably result in an absolutely promising, very stable, in a short time available software package Wink
(12-06-2014, 04:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: Yeah write an OS is probably almost impossible for a small group of coders - the same for game console emulators. To combine both will probably result in an absolutely promising, very stable, in a short time available software package Wink

Well I'm just saying cause having it as its own OS, would cut out 99% of FPS issues caused by windows being a CPU hog.

Literally what I would have had to go through to increase my FPS:

[Image: chrome-causing-cpu-cycle-high-consume-processor.png]

Only difference here is that 1: this is the default Taskmanager, I use "Process Hacker" which is an advanced third-party taskmanager capable of so much more, and that I normally have 4x that many processes open as my PC doubles as a server.
I don't see why windows is the problem.... isn't your chrome a bit weird? Or is this just some example from the web? But still... why is windows the problem if you have 13 instances of chrome?

If you say that windows is ram and diskspace hungry I would agree... but cpu?
its an example from the web. Chrome likes to make a new process for every feature. 1 for task manager, 1 per addon, 1 per tab, 1 for the management of tabs, and 1 for flash.

I think it may have something to do with my build too... either way I'm due for a new build and I'm setting my sights on a $6.5k build.
What process is hogging your cup the most? Just curiousNinja I doubt the OS can be a severe system hog unless you got a lot of junk process running In the background
System Specs
CPU:AMD FX 8350 3.5ghz turbo to 4ghz
GPU: Sapphire HD 7750 GDDR5
MOBO:Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0
RAM: 8GB
(12-06-2014, 08:17 PM)Black Ops Wrote: What process is hogging your cup the most? Just curiousNinja I doubt the OS can be a severe system hog unless you got a lot of junk process running In the background
Idle process by 70-80% at the moment, followed by uTorrent at 4%.