Super Robot Taisen Alpha 2 Help
Since I didn't see it listed in the "Compatibility," I decided to try it out, and being a fan of the SRW games didn't hurt.

I'm trying to figure out how to configure the graphics. I definitely couldn't get the ZeroGS 0.97.1 to work. The image below is using the GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.4 (by the way, I know it's probably been answered, but what's the difference between the other two, SSE41 and the SSE3). So basically, the intro "Banpresto" screen shakes still (even with that option turned on). The clouds in the title have these weird lines. I guess on the main field of the game, the border black lines seem to be sort of large? And is there a way to smoothen out the lines too? Also, any way to stop those lines in the background during the battles?

[Image: SRTA2f.jpg]

Anyways, here are some screenshots.

EDIT:
Okay, turning on Blend bff (slight blur, 1/2 fps) stops the intro shaking. Now just need to figure out how to reduce the black lines.

EDIT:
Alright, changing Direct3D10 to 9 seems to "fix" the black lines issues, however it completely pixelates all the sprites. Sprites look worse than the PS1.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

SSE question: basically the higher the SSE number the better, just chose the highest your CPU can run.

Try ticking the "native" checkbox in GSdx and disabling texture filtering and using "Blend" interlace. Also try updating your GSdx to a newer revision

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thank you very much. I think that pretty much solved 99& of my problems. I just need to figure out how to get rid of this weird text shadow.
Playing on 5539, DX9 plugin on 2x hardware mostly. The thing i noticed, is this game is full of FMVs. And...some FMVs flicker like mad on hardware. And some FMVs flicker like mad on software. And some dont flicker at all. I cant spot a pattern. Does anyone else have that problem ?
Sigh...why necro a 4 year old thread. Start a new one. A lot has changed with pcsx2 since then.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti