SvR 2011 Black Titantron
Everytime I play a match no Titantron Comes up its just
plain black if someone could help me it would be really appreciated.Laugh

Sponsored links

So gameplay it self is fine, just during the wrestlers entrance there's no titantron?

Have you tried software mode (F9)?
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
Try latest svn.
This bug has been reported a while ago.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I reported this a while back here. I just tested this on Revision 5406 i downloaded a couple of days ago. Problem is still there. The titantron got broken in r5145. So the solution would be to use pcsx2 0.9.8 or use any svn before r5145. Hope the problem gets fixed soon. I still have pcsx2 0.9.8 on my pc just for this game. For everything else i use 1.0.0
windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
i5 3570k OC'ed 4.2ghz
8gb ram
Geforce GTX 770
(09-10-2012, 05:31 PM)wwefan91 Wrote: I reported this a while back here. I just tested this on Revision 5406 i downloaded a couple of days ago. Problem is still there. The titantron got broken in r5145. So the solution would be to use pcsx2 0.9.8 or use any svn before r5145. Hope the problem gets fixed soon. I still have pcsx2 0.9.8 on my pc just for this game. For everything else i use 1.0.0
This one works,
i tried the latest svn and it didnt fix it neither software mode
so thanks for trying Laugh
hey guys I am new in this forum .. I like to find some solution from you guys about hacking titatrons on svr 2011 many softwares like Super converter and viritual dub mod it's not working and all the softwares than I downloaded like " Super converter " and viritual dub and many others are useless I want a methode or a software for converting video and put them into a titatron I think it's all about to convert video to another video format playable in the game that's is the secret help me pleaseMellowMellowMellow
(12-14-2014, 03:24 PM)Max Jack Wrote: hey guys I am new in this forum .. I like to find some solution from you guys about hacking titatrons on svr 2011 many softwares like Super converter and viritual dub mod it's not working and all the softwares than I downloaded like " Super converter " and viritual dub and many others are useless I want a methode or a software for converting video and put them into a titatron I think it's all about to convert video to another video format playable in the game that's is the secret help me pleaseMellowMellowMellow

please create a new thread about this topic and,refrain from posting in any thread's more than 8 months old.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go