SweetFX
(12-12-2013, 09:54 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Or i can just use ASMODEAN pcsx2fx shader which so much simpler then have to run external program and have same effect, Guy first post to to advertise sweetfx too boot
Oh no OP is making people aware of alternative options to make my emulation experience better! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04

Sponsored links

(12-13-2013, 10:50 PM)OminaeYu Wrote: Oh no OP is making people aware of alternative options to make my emulation experience better! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

people have know about sweetfx for long special people around, And the fact this was first post from OP means it was nothing more then advertisement, We have enough Add bots pop up with with a real person makeing and account just to advertise stuff
@ominaeyu

just let them be. haters gonna hate.

@tsunami
and I actually tried searching these forums first to find out if sweetfx would work or not. I found ONE thread about it, and it was filled with people saying it didnt work, some saying it did, some saying it was bad, some saying it was good. My video's are proof that it works, if you dont like it, dont use it. Be a hater if you want, I really dont care XD. Also, if im advertising, where is my link to download sweetfx? where is my other info about it? there isnt. why? because i dont care if you use it or not. The info is here if anyone wants to use it or not, now they have a video showing it works and what it might look like. Let them decide for themselves.
It looks okay but I recommend fixing the aspect ratio to 4:3 or using a wide screen patch.
Also give scanline or CRT emulation shaders a try. They probably fix the black level to how it should be.
@tsunami & OP : both of you stop this and keep a civil tone. Thanks
@OP : personal attacks should be avoided...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Actually I've just deleted the posts for being useless anyway and I'll remove any infractions as well I think.
Hope you don't mind, jesalvein Smile
(12-15-2013, 10:46 PM)rama Wrote: Actually I've just deleted the posts for being useless anyway and I'll remove any infractions as well I think.
Hope you don't mind, jesalvein Smile

Dont mind and dont care either since i dont know any of the involved users Wink
(12-15-2013, 09:16 AM)jesalvein Wrote: @tsunami & OP : both of you stop this and keep a civil tone. Thanks
@OP : personal attacks should be avoided...

I like how you removed my post where I did not say anything really bad about the other person at all and only defended myself, but you left his hater posts up. Good job mod!

meh, I have been on these forums for awhile, first time I ever felt like making a post about anything in an attempt to be useful (hence the brand new account cause I had no need for an account until I wanted to post something). Got flamed. Done with this crap. PEACE
Woot, this thread is awesome, let's keep it open forever and ever.

(NOT)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-15-2013, 11:41 PM)GunerX Wrote: I like how you removed my post where I did not say anything really bad about the other person at all and only defended myself, but you left his hater posts up. Good job mod!

meh, I have been on these forums for awhile, first time I ever felt like making a post about anything in an attempt to be useful (hence the brand new account cause I had no need for an account until I wanted to post something). Got flamed. Done with this crap. PEACE

I didnt remove anything. Rama did.
Back on topic, please.