TEKKEN 5 FREEZES AT LOADING SCREEN!!!
I RECENTLY BUY TEKKEN 5 AND ITS NOT WORKING,IT HANGS AFTER A LOADING SCREEN WITH A MINI GAME.WHEN LOADING SCREEN GOES THEN A BLACK AMPTY SCREEN APPEARS AND IT HANGS OVER THERE.

I AM USING PCSX2 r1888 AND ALSO TRIED WITH PCSX2 0.9.6

MY PC CONFIGURATION IS OK.

I AM SORRY FOR THIS THREAD,I KNOW THAT BUNDLES OF POSTS MAY AVAILABLE ABOUT MY PROBLEM BUT I UNABLE TO FIND IT.,...............

SORRY FOR POOR ENGLISHTongue

Sponsored links

use Run /execute instead of file /lodaing CD/DVD
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
THANKS FOR REPLY............BUT WHEN I CLICK ON RUN EXECUTE(NO MATTER USING ISO OR CD/DVD) RATHER THAN RUNNING GAME,IT SHOWS MENU WITH 2 MEMCARD ICONS AND ONE DVD ICON ....WHEN I CLICK ON DVD ICON THEN NOTHING HAPPENS.........WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW...............
HEY MAN I GOT THE PROBLEM....................IT WORKS NOW,,,,IT IS BECOZ OF BIOS I HAVE SELECTED.I AM USING TEKKEN 5 OF USA VERSION AND BIOS I HAVE SELECTED IS EURPOE VERSION.THATS THE PROBLEMM.......THANGS FOR UR HELP MAN!!

BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THE DESCRIPTION REGARDING BIOS OR GAVE A LINK FOR FULL BIOS DESCRIPTION
First, STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS. On the net that is considered shouting and in any case is tiring to the eyes of the people who read your posts.
I can't see any reason or point to have any 'bios description'. We do not support piracy here, the only bios you are supposed to use is the one taken from your playstation 2 consoles you own.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ammmmmmm sorry for that (writing in caps) and thanx for reply.....

but now i want to ask that how can reduce my warning levelSad
You dont need to reduce it, just dont let it get to 100% by behaving Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thanxSmile
so what also the tlb miss error will be fixed if you use the right BIOS?
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
i only changed europe 2004 version to usa 2002.....i think it is becoz of comaptibility factor of bios