[TRIED WHAT I CAN]Final Fantasy X Freeze
Question 
Hello guys! hows it going?
-
Sorry wasting your time, but i had freezed after Yuna get married and jumped,getting saved by the aeon, they Tidus and others go to the temple to join with her, then i get a black screen and the game freezes.
-
I consulted amost 4~5 threads here,in the forum,nothing helped me now.
Before freezing here,i freezed after Yuna sending in Kilika and before entering Djose Temple (i guess they are talking about chocobos, didn't remember) in those two cases above,changing the VU clamping mode to ''Extra + Preserve Sign'' solved it.
-
Oh! Almost forgot,i freezed in Thunder Plains, after Yuna talking about her decision about marrying,then Auron ask to see the Jsycal Sphere, then Yuna refuses and it freezes in "It's a personal matter..." dialogue, in this case i changed the clamping mode and reloaded from the save sphere.
-
I saved the time it freezed in Save State Slot 1.
-
Mind i don't want fighting Evra again, hope you guys have some solution,thanks. =]
and i have a suggestion, to guys to create a "Freeze Solution for FFX" thread, thought i see manies threads about this.

Sponsored links

What version are you using?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(05-15-2011, 04:22 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: What version are you using?

My FFX International / NTSC
-
PCSX2 0.9.8
r4600?

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(05-15-2011, 04:24 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: r4600?

Yes.
Weird, the issues are mentioned on the wiki page (http://pcsx2.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X), but those should be fixed in r4600. Are you using all default settings? Gamehacks? Plugins?

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(05-15-2011, 04:28 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: Weird, the issues are mentioned on the wiki page (http://pcsx2.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X), but those should be fixed in r4600. Are you using all default settings? Gamehacks? Plugins?

Well, i use to put screenshots here in some ime,could you wait?

@Edit
It's it enough?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)