Tagforce Evolution, ELF File code doesnt match.
I have the game '"Yu-Gi-Oh Tagforce Evolutions, ( Also seems to be known as The Beginning of Destiny )
I downloaded the program to check your ELF File, but the code doesnt match. Is there any other way to get cheats into the game? ( Having all cards )

Sponsored links

Anyone?
always is a way, take the time to convert the codes
(01-24-2011, 02:37 AM)Saiki Wrote: always is a way, take the time to convert the codes

I am totally new to that. Some help would be welcome.

Edit: I found the right Indentification key at http://www.codemasters-project.net/guide...y.php?e=85

But im not sure if its RAW or not.

The only part i got right atm is :

Code:
gametitle=Yu-Gi-Oh Tagforce Evolutions[SLUS 20643] (E) [EE8404AA]  
comment=All Cards
//Yugioh All Cards
Nobody?

seriously... patience is a virtue.. I was asleep at 5am

on another note... find ONE code that matches (I suggest DP, it's the easiest one) and use that to convery the rest using hexmath
(01-24-2011, 11:09 PM)Saiki Wrote: seriously... patience is a virtue.. I was asleep at 5am

on another note... find ONE code that matches (I suggest DP, it's the easiest one) and use that to convery the rest using hexmath

I am a total newb when it comes to that. Infact, i have never done it before =/
I wrote a guide and it's in my signature (just use an older version. tag force works on 1888 and the old 0.9.7 beta, but not the new one)

to find it anyway.. I have a post describing how to do the math with FFX in the cheats thread
(01-25-2011, 01:40 AM)Saiki Wrote: I wrote a guide and it's in my signature (just use an older version. tag force works on 1888 and the old 0.9.7 beta, but not the new one)

to find it anyway.. I have a post describing how to do the math with FFX in the cheats thread

I Can't even get Phase to work ( From you're Guide. ) When i click the [Snap Pcsx2 ] button, nothing happens. ( Yes, i am running the game. )
how much of the thread did you read? and what is your pcsx2 exe called?