Tales of abyss crash
I get a crash right after the cut screen where tear and luke teleport and start walking away. My configure is default with directx11 and all the recommended speed hacks enabled. 1 more thing this is the latest build.

My pc specs is a I3 3120 moblile CPU
and intel 4000 GPU 8gb ram. Please dont comment saying laptops are weak and so and so as this runs my games at 50-60 fps depending on game at 2x native res which is as good if not better then my pc with a 650 ti boost and a E5400 CPU.

Sponsored links

Laptops are weak. It's just that your desktop CPU is even weaker. PCSX2 is far more dependent on the CPU than the GPU.

Regardless, being a laptop is not what's causing the crash. Please post the emulog.txt from PCSX2/logs or My Documents/PCSX2/logs
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I think what was causing the crash was the Xaudio. I saw it in another post of someone having a issue with it. However I used it all the time on my desktop so I never thought it would be a problem. After changing it its all better for now.