Tales of the Abyss fps problem
hey
i play tales of the abyss for a while and it runs good, but the problem is that the fps suddenly falls down if i play the game a bit longer.
then i wait a few minutes, the fps goes normal, but the fps goes again down if i play longer!!!

how can i solve this problem?

please help me Sad

Sponsored links

PC Specs? Configs?

Anyway the game can be quite taxing. -_- It can be run perfectly btu there are just times, where it's gonna slowdown......
[Image: 2555882.png]
Could be some power saving feature kicking in, try setting the power profile in window's control panel to High Performance.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
or maybe running in batteries every battery meter of % decrease will decrease the CPU speed as well.
may effect in Balanced and Power Saver in the power options.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
This game really benefit with MTVU dan vucycle stealing and doesnt required fast cpu and gpu. Maybe something wrong with your system like virus or problem heating.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
i have the same problem with kingdom hearts 2 final mix too -.-