Tales of the Abyss small issue
I swear I'm the king of issues now xD. Anyways, the only problem is those small skits (when you push select to view it). No sound comes out, and the background is all messed up, graphical glitches basically, that's the only problem I've encountered in the game. speedhacks are off, so are gamefixes, using GSdx 1650 SSSE3, CPU is limited to 60 FPS, DirectX10 Gsdx hardware mode.
config-> advanced is at default.

Sponsored links

IIrc they didn't dub the skits for the english version, hence no sound (lol, when will they learn most jrpg gamers do NOT want a dub Tongue2 ).
The garbage backgrounds area timing issue between VIF and CDVD, some kinda voodoo going on there. Sorry, we can't fix it atm.
good thing i downloaded a patch for TotA that added japanese voices and japanese videos with english hardsubs.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
ah okay no problem no problem, thanks for letting me know. So where do I download this patch xD.
I'm not sure this patch is legal, but I doubt it.
So you're on your own with this.
it is legal ( i dont see how possibly it couldnt be legal ), nothing wrong with patching/modyfying a game you own, and because of that i will post a link. Moddng, patching and applying user made additions to games you legally own is nothing wrong.

THIS ISINT A GAME TORRENT! IT WONT WORK IF YOU DONT HAVE A LEGIT COPY OF TALES OF THE ABYSS! ITS JUST PATCH THAT YOU NEED TO APPLY TO DISC IMAGE OF YOUR GAME! IT ADDS JAPANESE VOICES TO YOUR GAME THAT YOU NEED TO OWN FIRST

*removed* adds japanese voices and restores voices in skkits.

*removed* adds hardsubs to movies ingame ( since those got jap voices back too you need subs to udnerstand those movies Tongue ) Patch from above needs to be applied first.

ok, can the guy who deleted the links tell me what was so bad in them? ( without unnecesary hostility like usual? ) Because it was legal links to legal site with legal content. Being paranoid arent we?
Modding games is legal/illegal but only depending on the game's license really, I dont know about the games license but i very much doubt modding it is legal (you're changing the games files which console game makers dont want you doing).

If you can find somewhere that says modding the game is legal go right ahead and put the links again, but otherwise please dont for now.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
great, we are closer and closer to times in which we wont be even allowed to watch TV in a friend neighbour house because of copyrights law, or playing some fighting game on a single console with friends... im off to serching. BTW if i wont find anythng that would suggest its forbidden and anything that suggest it isint then would it mean that law doesnt exist and if there is nothing that forbids it then its allowed?
Illegal would be patching the game and selling it as your own creation, selling anime fansubbs also illegal.
American laws are so stupid, i can't see the Daily Show on the net because i am not in USA even when i have a channel that have that show and this is happening in most sites this days.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
(09-14-2009, 10:02 PM)seinfeldx Wrote: Illegal would be patching the game and selling it as your own creation, selling anime fansubbs also illegal.
thats definition of piracy, selling software someone else made. And its obvious its illegal, but being not able to mod things you legaly purchased? Its just stupid, its like saying i cant draw few smiley faces on a painting i bought.