Tales of the abyss rectangles on screen
Downloaded the AVX2 version=>load a memory card save(last save point before the final boss)=>used wing bottle to exit=>Autopilot to Engave
Edit:And no,I'm not using cheats or widescreen patches

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Strange indeed. Not sure what's going on then that's causing it for you guys.

This is gonna sound silly, but I want to rule it out anyway, I noticed both of you have NVIDIA cards, I wonder if anyone with an AMD card can reproduce it as well? (So far I haven't been able to myself, and I copied the settings you're using.) Wondering if it's something that's affecting NVIDIA users only.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
[Image: iuJdOYn.png]

Ok, I managed to reproduce it and know of a possible way to fix it now.

What you guys need to do, is switch back to the most recent GSdx, go inside the Config of that one, set CRC Hack Level to 'Full (Safest)', from there you can switch back to the patched GSdx version. The lines should be gone now. Found that after I set the CRC Hack to the lower settings the lines appeared, so this should hopefully fix the problem.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
I always keep it on Full even while using OGL(there are some game that don't like Partial so I just keep it on full)
This also happens while using Intel HD4600 with DX11

The only fix I found is x360 y360 offset and switch to software and back to hardware.I don't know for how long this fixes the problem but after I do it,I go to all areas I know that have this problem and the problem is gone.
It happens on areas with post processing effect on the whole screen...fog,heat,sunshine and so on
Hmm it seems to only happen when the CRC hack is set to anything lower than Full for me. Otherwise I'm unable to reproduce it. :/
I have no idea what the exact cause of the problem is, because for you it's happening on Full as well.
With me the game is perfect, i don't understand...

Just activate offset hack, last svn, GSDX OpenGL, CRC Partial.

Nvidia card with last driver.
(04-10-2016, 10:56 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Hmm it seems to only happen when the CRC hack is set to anything lower than Full for me. Otherwise I'm unable to reproduce it. :/
I have no idea what the exact cause of the problem is, because for you it's happening on Full as well.

Yes, like vsub, i have the CRC hack at full (Safest) all the time.

And yes, like i say in my first post, the problem can be solved by enablig/disabling the hardware/software mode, but (For me) this only works for a short time, and it´s boring switch all the time that i enter a new area.

I attach my config, (With the patched gsdx and the new one) if it helps...

PS: Thanks for your help.

PS2: The problem (For me) is worse in Opengl than in Directx, and with your patched plugin seems to improve a bit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-10-2016, 02:12 PM)AzazelDC Wrote: With me the game is perfect, i don't understand...

Just activate offset hack, last svn, GSDX OpenGL, CRC Partial.

Nvidia card with last driver.

What IR, blending unit, and other options are you using?
Hello,

GSDX OpenGL HW (last svn), Internal Resolution X3 (X4 and X5 is good also here), Hardware Hack activated with Offset Hack, Hardware Depth activated, Anisotropic X16, Partial CRC, Blending unit on Basic, widescreen patch and that's all.

My config:
Windows 10 (up to date)
Intel G3258 4.7 Ghz
Geforce GTX 750 Ti (Driver 361.91)
8 Go DDR3 1600 Mhz

And voila, no problem:

[Image: DvwToJp.jpg]
[Image: SeBYf6d.jpg]
AzazelDC this is not one of the problematic areas...those are some of them

Engave - grid
Desert Oasis - grid(barely visible)
Grand Chokmah - grid