Tales of the abyss various bugs
I don't know if the crc still matters but here is my result while using the edited iso and the latest beta...in Engave

The ghost is always visible(except with native res)no matter what BUA/CRC Level I use...it disappears if I enable Half-pixel Offset
The Grid is not visible...finally Smile
The ghost is always visible if Texture Filtering is set to Nearest(even in native res)
The weird bug I posted in post 4 is also fixed

And about the bua impact...I lose 5fps only with Ultra,there is no change on the speed while using any of the the other modes(none to full...145fps at 3x)

Sponsored links

It's good for me with offset hack on 350 350. Test with CRC none and partial, BUA on basic and high:

[Image: vx5sxDw.jpg]

It's too bad for the widescreen patches that no longer works however.
Try the "Half-pixel Offset" rather that settings values
Yes but in certain situations Half pixel offset is worse that offset hack on 350 350. Ghosting effect still present without in any case.
Can you show some example
When I made that video earlier, that was with Halfpixel hack on, but I was using DX11.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Hum, i always have lines problem. CRC none and BUA HIGH is the worse in opening game :

[Image: 0dsjvpq.jpg]
Ok Boys. Thanks you for the tests.

I really need to find a solution for those post-processing effects misalignment.
(05-09-2016, 12:58 PM)AzazelDC Wrote: EDIT: Widescreen patch do not works any more on this game sinceĀ https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/f9...24d444afb7

I'm guessing my commit somehow affects when the patches are applied after booting a game. I don't understand why though - I'll need to stare at the code a bit more.

If you disable widescreen patches, boot the game, and then enable widescreen patches, do the patches still work ok?
Quote:If you disable widescreen patches, boot the game, and then enable widescreen patches, do the patches still work ok?

Yes it's working in this way. Smile