Tapatalk doesn't work, why?
Hello! I joined recently here but normally I'm browsing and posting with the browser but I've found out, that you is site is listed as an tapatalk accessible site.
The sad thing is, that it doesn't work and after asking the tapatalk dev about this he said that someone has to activate tapatalk again.
Is that possible?
Browsing with the browser is really annoying and it would help a lot if we could use tapatalk to browse here.

Sponsored links

Tap talk support waa disabled a while back due to security reasons
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-29-2014, 04:49 PM)Yudoken Wrote: Hello! I joined recently here but normally I'm browsing and posting with the browser but I've found out, that you is site is listed as an tapatalk accessible site.
The sad thing is, that it doesn't work and after asking the tapatalk dev about this he said that someone has to activate tapatalk again.
Is that possible?
Browsing with the browser is really annoying and it would help a lot if we could use tapatalk to browse here.
it was enabled a while ago, but ended up in bringing some security flaws.
after being hacked, we decided to give it up to ensure everyone's data safety.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi guys- Tom here with Tapatalk. We would love to partner with you all, and I can assure you that we have worked hard to make the app very secure.

Who is the right person to talk to?

Tom
[email protected]
Bositman would likely be the person to talk to. Him and Falcon4Ever run the website and admin the forums. But Falc is rarely on. Shoot Bosit a PM.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD