Tekken 4
First I wanna thank you for your time and all your help. Smile
Yeah, I'm playing Smackdown vs Raw 2006 on full speed or close to, with version 0.9.5. newest gives me a slight worse performance (5-10 FPS). Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain also works full speed with 0.9.5 and the same worse performance with 0.9.6.
ANYWAY, about Tekken 4, I guess I found my little problem. Smile Appearently, Tekken serias doesn't like the IOP x2 cycle rate hack. I disabled it and guess what? All the way from ~30 fps to ~45-50!
That FPS sounds ok for my cpu, right?
Edit: LOL you just edited your post. xD

Sponsored links

Ah i was wondering why i didnt see your reply Tongue2 basicly i searched the forum and found that configuration but as soon as a posted it, you replied 2 mins later when i was already watching the thread XD

Im glad you got it working anyways, happy gaming

Also yes 45 - 50fps is a good speed for a 3ghz dual core on a pal game Laugh. Try using F4 like i said earlier during gameplay because i think this might be one of the games that doesnt like Vu skip either Tongue2
Rainbow 
yeah guys i have a problem too,ok so i have this emulator pcsx2 but i dont know how to put games on it,i think i need tekken 4 elf file but idk where to find it,pls if u read this aansweeeeeer
Put your Tekken 4 disc in you DVD-RW drive, and make an ISO of it with Imgburn. No ELF needed, just select the ISO.

Read a guide if you're lost, buddy.
Hey guys I've downloaded the newest available SVN and guess what Tekken 4 stopped working Sad I have rev 4654 and when I try to launch any game mode arcade etc. I get black screen and can't do anything Sad On previous versions it worked quite fine 43xx and 44xx revisions but why it doesn't work now on the newest one?
SVN revisions are not supported, use the latest stable (PCSX2 0.9.8) instead.

And please don't revive very old threads next time.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64