Tekken 4 unlock all characters [ Request ] ...
Hello ..
Does any body have a memcard file to do so ?

And where should i put it ?

Another question :
Today i finished the story with Paul and a new character has been unlocked ( It's Jin ) but when i closed the game and PCSX2 and started it again the new character disappeared ! .

Please help
Thanks in advance ..

Sponsored links

Make sure that you don't have PCSX2 installed in program files Smile and install it to C:\PCSX2, or f.e. if you have another partition to D:\Games\PCSX2 or My Documents. Why you would ask is, cause Windows Vista & Windows 7 have a Permission bug, which Microsoft still haven't fixed, that some programs you run from Program Files, won't get the proper permissions to run, and thus stops you from being able to make any saves or use any saves.
yep, i had the permission bug hit me both on my Desktop and my program files x86, but i found a way to fix it (don't ask, i don't remember and never thought to document) if i remember i'll post the fix in my siggy+^_^+
it happened with 64 bit win 7 pro clean install (i don't likes the manufacturer bloatwarez)+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
Ok thanks i will ...

But don't you have a memcard that unlock all the characters ?
(04-20-2012, 09:43 AM)BlzOfHK Wrote: Ok thanks i will ...

But don't you have a memcard that unlock all the characters ?

You didn't specify which region you're in, so here's a couple of handy links:

mymc, a PS2 Memory Card Image Utility
This will let you import saved games into memory cards.

Tekken 4 Saves at GameFAQs
GameFAQs is a good site to find all kinds of cheats and saves for games.
I'm from Syria ( Middle Ease , Asia ) .
:x he rather asked for your game region, like NTSC-U, NTSC-something-else, PAL-E, PAL-something-else. I have no clue myself what get's released in Syria, most likely it's just the general US or EU release depending if your country loves NTSC or PAL more, but after you run the game you'll have it in the titlebar of the pcsx2 log window, the number after it(SLES-something, SLUS-something, similar) is usefull too in case there are more releases of the same game.
Oh , so sorry cuz i am completely new to PCSX2 and PS games !

Anyway here you got a snapshot for the information you want , and please tell me which saves file fits my PCSX .

Yup NTSC-U, meaning north america on gamefaqs
I packed the "Everything Unlocked" save from there inside memory card for you, just unpack to your memory card folder and select it in memory card menager in pcsx2.

.7z   Tekken 4 everything unlocked.7z (Size: 303,71 KB / Downloads: 3.714)
(04-20-2012, 02:47 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Yup NTSC-U, meaning north america on gamefaqs
I packed the "Everything Unlocked" save from there inside memory card for you, just unpack to your memory card folder and select it in memory card menager in pcsx2.

Thank you very very very much man all the characters are unlocked now .
You and this forum are great helpers .