Tekken 5 Player 2 Save Data
Tekken 5 uses both memory card slots to save game data for either player, but for some reason, i can't get this to work in PCSX2. It wouldn't create player data into slot 2, and only read it when i had manually copied player 1 data into slot 2. It still doesn't save into it though. Reading FAQs of the game doesn't show there to be any trick to switching memory cards for customization or saving, so i'm guessing this is an emu problem instead.

Anybody know what's up with this thing?

Sponsored links

you can only create saves for Tekken 5 on MC1, the only tim it uses the 2nd card is for VS mode, that way each person can use they wn customized fighters
But i can't customize player 2, that's the whole problem. I can only edit player 1 name and characters. Before i copied the game data, i played VS a million times, and every time it said "Save Data not found for player 2". It never saved any, either.
Player 2 save data ONLY WORKS IN VS MODE, you can't customize them or anything, other than LOAD them to play against someone else. do you get it now?

if pcsx2 is not reading your save n MC2, then it's a problem with your configurations
IGN FAQ Wrote:Q) Can a second player use his/her memory card data?
A) Yes, when you insert a card in the other memory card slot the other player
can use his/her profile and customizations.

Kindly toss away the idea that i'm an idiot. I'm telling you that i can't MAKE any save data, because the game doesn't CREATE any for Player 2. My configuration is fine, both my memcards are activated and they work in other games.

I can't modify player 2 profile, i can't modify player 2 customizations. I could only get save data for player 2 by copying it off memcard 1. THEN it was used in VS mode, but i still can't customize player 2 characters or profile.
Create a copy of your save.Have it on MCD1 and MCD2.
When you want to edit the characters for "player 2" (MCD2) just f-ing start the game with MCD2 in SLOT 1.Edit characters.Save.Exit.Put MCD2 back in SLOT 2 and you're done.

The game doesn't save on slot 2, it just loads.That's for when your friend comes over and brings his memory card and loads his characters on your console to play against you.

But since you say you're not an idiot then you know how the game works....well good luck with directly saving and customizing on slot 2 then.
[Image: sysp-93326.png]
I own T5, played it on the ACTUAL PS2, so I know of what I speak, thanks. USE is not the same as MODIFY
(05-31-2009, 11:44 AM)logokas Wrote: Tekken 5 uses both memory card slots to save game data for either player, but for some reason, i can't get this to work in PCSX2. It wouldn't create player data into slot 2, and only read it when i had manually copied player 1 data into slot 2. It still doesn't save into it though. Reading FAQs of the game doesn't show there to be any trick to switching memory cards for customization or saving, so i'm guessing this is an emu problem instead.

Anybody know what's up with this thing?

hey where can i find tekken 5 save game?
(06-01-2009, 08:41 PM)Saiki Wrote: I own T5, played it on the ACTUAL PS2, so I know of what I speak, thanks. USE is not the same as MODIFY

plz tell me where can i find tekken 5 save game?