Tekken 5 configure help plz ASAP!
Exclamation 
hi i get low frame rates around 30 fps and less.
My pc specs are:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+
2 gig ram
Ati Radeon HD 4650 1 gig

I hope this will be enough and i am using latest pcsx2 0.9.6
Could you please help me configure the emulator so i can get the best performance out of it when playing tekken 5.
thnx

Sponsored links

Download the newest beta and plugins because recently there was a fix for ATI cards
could you direct me to a link plz thnx
It's a sticky you could search and find it in a couple of minutes...
Anyway: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
When i try to install it it says: This application has failed to start because gnu_gettext.dll was not found.
Help plz
thnx

EDIT:
Never mind I didnt know i ahd to extract to the Pcsx 2 folder where 0.9.6 was installed!
Read the thread. Do not expect to be spoon fed. It has instructions on how you install it which you probably ignored.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry ill read the thread through properly next time!

I still get low frame rates even with the beta runs fine on menu and character select but i get around 12-13 fps while playing in-game!
try enabling speedhacks. Use native res in gsdx

Anyways, Tekken 5 is quite a demanding game. I'm affraid you'll have to stick to your own PS2 to get playable framerate. Sry Sad
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I would get it for my ps2 as i used to have it but traded in when i gave in my ps2 for xbox 360. Then got ps2 cheap again. I can't find it in game or gamestation and don't have card for online purchase. There was one copy of the game at game shop but someone stole the disc out of the box as ps2 games are now stored in their cases with seal!
Get the newest GSdx also.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64