Tekken 5 - gameplay is very slow
Guys, Tekken 5 (ntsc-u version) is vey slow on emulator.
I try speedhacks but not help

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Intel core2quad 2.50ghz
4gb ram
windows7 64bit
pcsx2 0.9.8
2.5Ghz is slow for tekken 5

what about :
  • your GPU
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-31-2012, 07:51 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 2.5Ghz is slow for tekken 5

what about :
  • your GPU

Core2quad 2.50ghz is slowBlink ???Blink
I playing much better games for pc on this computer

Graphic card: ATI Radeon HD 5700

Here are settings:
[Image: pcsx2coresettingsgswind.th.png][Image: pcsx2coresettingsspeedh.th.png][Image: 51659634.th.png]

Much better games by what? I can't remember any good fighting games coming out on pc recently...;P. But to the point - emulation takes loads of power just to cover hardware differences and PS2 we want it or not IS completely different than PC. 2,5ghz c2q is just an average at most you can check this thread too see how "fast" it is in comparism to other people systems basically it's among the slowest ones tested there, while the game you're trying to run needs more power.

I see you have agressive preset through, it's often slower than lower presets, soo try lowering it, other than that OC cpu is more or less what you could try, but that's not soo recommended if you never even heard about OC, especially for one gameTongue.
PC games have nothing to do with PS2 emulation, you cannot compare the 2 it's like comparing apples to oranges. Download the latest SVN: http://pcsx2.net/svn.php and enable the new MTVU hack you'll get there, but it will still not be enough for Tekken 5. You will need above 3 Ghz to get full speed with this game and PCSX2
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-31-2012, 08:54 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Much better games by what? I can't remember any good fighting games coming out on pc recently...;P. But to the point - emulation takes loads of power just to cover hardware differences and PS2 we want it or not IS completely different than PC. 2,5ghz c2q is just an average at most you can check this thread too see how "fast" it is in comparism to other people systems basically it's among the slowest ones tested there, while the game you're trying to run needs more power.

I see you have agressive preset through, it's often slower than lower presets, soo try lowering it, other than that OC cpu is more or less what you could try, but that's not soo recommended if you never even heard about OC, especially for one gameTongue.

Now little better Smile

thanks
I like to play Takken 3 since my childhood. Although much more versions released with the passage of time, but nothing new instead of rich visual effects.