Tekken 5 help
[Image: 214v2xk.jpg]

tried running Tekken 5 PAL and it actually went pretty good, const 9X%-100% with internal res 1024x1024 .. except for what's on the pic - black lines, one of them cutting Nina in half Smile .. it's the worst on this level (although I haven't tried all of em), here there are more lines, both vertical and horisontal, while in others it's just ~4-5 vertical lines, which are a lot less irritating .. if I run D3D software - they all dissapear, but obviously fps drops twofold

my rig :
C2D E6750 @ 3200
2GB DDR2-800
Radeon 4850 @ 750/2000 (Cat 9.4)
Vista Ulti 32

PCSX2 0.9.6, gsdx 890 (SSE3) 0.1.14 - D3D10 Hardware, internal res 1024x1024, nloop & filtering off

i tried putting normal/limit in CPU, disabling all speed hacks and defaults in adv settings .. and all of this at the same time - so max compatibility and least speed - lines are still there, they ony dissapear in software mode

so is this a prob with my videocard, perhaps ? or do I just need to wait for another emulator/gsdx revision ?
and what is currently the latest gsdX plugin ?

Sponsored links

check NATIVE and see if it still happens
[Image: 2hgfpq9.jpg]

hmm on hardware native the lines are still there, still cutting Nina Smile, but only in the upper side .. though they seem to be denser .. so it's actually kinda worse =/
I Just got my hands on Tekken 5 a few mins ago (my friend brought it to me (I'm using HIS PS2 dvd that he handed me) I'll check it out tonight and get back to you tomorrow about it and what settings I used to fix it.
It's that stage only,so just live with it...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok thanks mate, appreciate it

PS a bit off-topic : http://www.pcsx2.net/files/13874 - here are the latest plugin betas I assume ? inside there is no gsdx plugin - does that mean gsdx 890 0.1.14 (which was in the 0.9.6. download) is the latest gsdx version including betas ? or u just haven't released a beta yet ?
(04-15-2009, 12:51 AM)Bositman Wrote: It's that stage only,so just live with it...
heh well that works too .. like I said in some other stages there're also lines, but not as bad as in this one .. I'll wait for Saiki's reply though
No that's not the latest,it isn't included because you can get the latest build from the GSdx thread
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok, thanks, guess I'll try that in the morning for T5, unless you know for a fact they won't help with these lines (everything else is ok)
yea, if I run across the same problem I'll see what I can do to fix it, if I don't, I'll report settings and such
also, in case it might affect this - I have PAL Tekken 5