Tekken 5 internal resolution && FXAA
Hi,i have problem with the internal graphicsExcl
The resolution : 2048 x 1080

[Image: 54963020.jpg]

If i set the internal resolution 1200 x 1200 work, or 1200 x XXXX
If i set above 1260 the video break like in photo.
Some help?

How I can use FXAA on pcsx2? I want more BLOOM

Sponsored links

Do you even know what FXAA is?

and as for the resolution, you can try other sizes till you find other ones that work, else use the 1200 x XXXX ones.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Some games require specific internal resolutions if you don't use native in order to not be glitchy, and from the looks of it Tekken 5 is one of them. Just stick with that works, or try around to find other resolutions that work.

FXAA has nothing to do with bloom, it's an anti-aliasing method. You can temporarily activate it with PageUp, or add the line fxaa=1 to your gsdx.ini. Check the custom shader thread, maybe you'll like some of those. Be aware that they replace the built-in FXAA shader.
(12-17-2012, 11:14 PM)refraction Wrote: Do you even know what FXAA is?

and as for the resolution, you can try other sizes till you find other ones that work, else use the 1200 x XXXX ones.

I have a full hd monitor, i don't like it if the game isn't in full hd.Look more great in full hd than 1200 x 1920, is the opposite of my screen 16:9 / 9:16 don't help me.

FXAA is a function of NVDIA that allow applications to use antialiasing for image quality.
I tried from the NVDIa control panel to set it but i don't know if it run.

PS:
I found FXAA tool and in that tool i have bloom setting but it doesn't work on pcsx2, on other games yes but on pcsx2 not.
Why?

Quote:
FXAA has nothing to do with bloom, it's an anti-aliasing method. You can temporarily activate it with PageUp, or add the line fxaa=1 to your gsdx.ini. Check the custom shader thread, maybe you'll like some of those. Be aware that they replace the built-in FXAA shader.
when i sayed bloom i refered at the FXAA tool,sorry for not mention that.
you could try 2400 x XXXX instead, that might work without lines.

(12-17-2012, 11:29 PM)refraction Wrote: you could try 2400 x XXXX instead, that might work without lines.

Don't workBlink
hmm, dunno then ;p

Bositman knows more resolutions than i do, all i can suggest is messing around with it till you find a res that works alright.

There is a lot of misunderstanding about the resources he himself owns and how to use them.

One important thing to be taken into account is the "Aspect Ratio"... trying to stretch a 4:3 image into a 16:9 only make your characters fatty Smile

If wanting a coherent image for the game, try and find a 16:9 patch for it, supposing that game does not have original widescreen native support.

Second, the Internal resolution has not much to do with the screen resolution (this last is set at the Window GS). If I recall correctly PCSX2 uses a borderless windowed mode for full screen which have some advantages and making less dangerous the fallback to desktop and returning to the game.

So, the original PS2 resolutions are variable among games and even for a same game and made in a way that makes hard to upscale without those glitches. Finding a correct relation to that "internal" resolution may reduce considerable the glitches or eliminate it totally.

So, there are a lot more concepts about image and it's representation in digital media that seems at first and blindly tweaking it is not the best action. For sure is advantageous keeping the "external resolution" equal your monitor native resolution even if keeping the aspect ratio (to reduce the GPU driver rescaling)... just remember this is valid only for real full screen for any window will keep what is defined by the videocard driver as "desktop" resolution... commonly it being the monitor's native resolution.

PS: "Oddly" is this same background work from the drivers which exposes "defects", pixelation, jaggedness... that the TV would mask and make it soft.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(12-18-2012, 12:34 AM)refraction Wrote: Bositman knows more resolutions than i do, all i can suggest is messing around with it till you find a res that works alright.
The highest it can go without lines on current Nvidia, AMD/ATI, and Intel cards is 1200x1920, there is absolutely no other combination.
There are some rare cards that allow just a bit over that but they have very poor performance to even handle that game at native so there's no point.
(12-18-2012, 04:43 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: The highest it can go without lines on current Nvidia, AMD/ATI, and Intel cards is 1200x1920, there is absolutely no other combination.
There are some rare cards that allow just a bit over that but they have very poor performance to even handle that game at native so there's no point.

60fps constantly 1920 x 1080 / you are wrongSmile

Well,about widescreen i use the widescreen setting from the tekken 5 settings.
Isn't there any solution for this bug?
In OPENGL HARDWARE don't work(the pcsx2 freeze and i have to close it) don't know why.
Have someone try OpenGl Hardware on Tekken 5 up to Nx native?