Tekken 5 is slow
I am trying to run Tekken 5 on my PC with the following specs :
Intel C2D E6750 2.66Ghz
nVidia 8600gt ddr2 512mb
2gb ddr2 ram
5400rpm 320gb hdd

It's strange because last year when i used to play Tekken 5 on PCSX2 it was working with 100% of the original speed.
Now it runs at about 60-70%
In Tekken Devil Within mode, it slows down as soon as i begin...
Last year i was able to run them all at full speed. Now i cant. Can someone explain why?

Sponsored links

Some games got slower with the release of Pcsx2 1.0, with the upside of more compatibility this time around.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
hmm....yea. i was using 0.9.6 back then, but now it seems to work just rubbish. objects are not drawn correctly and it runs slower than 1.0
That's why it runs faster, it's not doing everything properly Tongue

On 1.0.0, what are the percentages for everything along the top of your GS window? you should have CPU:##% GS:##%
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hmm...lets see
fps : ~60
EE : 70-80
GS : 25-35
UI : 0-1

but in Devil Within mode gets even slower
fps : ~60
EE : 50-60
GS : 50-70
UI : 0-1
umm is that 1.0? because that is full speed.. In fact your CPU isn't even maxing out because the frame limiting is stopping it at 60fps.

so i should disable frame limiting?
2.66 is nowhere near enough for this title, and unfortunately MTVU provides only a small amount of improvement.

This game starts to perform choppily or in slow motion while providing incorrect performance numbers with anything over the balanced preset iirc (been awhile since i played it), making the cpu clockrate matter all that much more
nowhere near??? Sad i dont risk overclocking it
i dont understand, why do you want faster than full speed? Blink

if it doesnt feel like full speed, i would assume you are using the speedhack sliders which cause false fps, which could freak out the frame limited, so i would suggest sliding them to 0