Tekken 5 with Distorted(Garbage) Graphics on Latest Build
Is your Tekken 5 running in Progressive Mode ?

(07-20-2015, 01:51 PM)bankai Wrote: Using the latest OpenGL plugin with Tekken 5 (USA), I noticed the following:

- HW OGL depth enabled causes a HUGE slowdown ingame (to a crawl, like 4fps). So it can't be activated when playing this game.
- Half pixel offset hack causes glitches ingame; stretched out weird stuff. I had it set to enabled (for soul calibur 3 - which need it), but it really needs to be off playing Tekken 5.

CRC hacks set to partial, with round & allign sprite + all "accurate hardware mode settings" = fine and works beautifully full speed.

Sponsored links

No progressive mode selected, because the screen "shakes/judders" when I select it.. no matter the de-interlacing option I select (off/bob/blend).

Why? Is it recommended - any way to get rid of the shaking it causes?
There is a secret to remove shaking even in Progressive Mode. Go enable Wildarms Hack, that all.

(07-21-2015, 08:50 AM)bankai Wrote: No progressive mode selected, because the screen "shakes/judders" when I select it.. no matter the de-interlacing option I select (off/bob/blend).

Why? Is it recommended - any way to get rid of the shaking it causes?
Tongue cool secret: thanks!

Edit: openGL produces some strange artifacts using the hack. DX11 is great though. Do you recommend CRC hacks set to minimal for this game as well - to not cancel out any FX?
Only tested on DirectX because my GPU R9 270 cannot (Don't know why) render in OpenGL.

I'm not sure about the CRC hacks, haha.

(07-21-2015, 09:52 AM)bankai Wrote: Tongue cool secret: thanks!

Edit: openGL produces some strange artifacts using the hack. DX11 is great though. Do you recommend CRC hacks set to minimal for this game as well - to not cancel out any FX?