Tekken Tag Stage code [NTSC U/C]
can anyone help me find the hex addresses to the stages? I'm going to try to create a patch and see if I can get through this game with only one stage.

the game is ingame easily, but some stages crash it, I'm hoping to temperarly fix that.

Sponsored links

Just do all kind of things while your on one stage and always say that the value didn't change and after you go to the next level say that the value has changed/increased.Also if you die and after the continue if the stage has changed(not how much you have go trough to the last one)and say that the value didn't changed this will definitely remove a lot of unnecessary values.

In most of the cases is that simple when you have to go through exact same level count to go to the last one
Hye saiki,
its nice to see so many Tekken fans on this forum Smile

I'm attaching the stage values. I havent used PHaste in ages for cheating (changes stages).
The values that i'm attaching , i discovered these for TekkenTag (arcade) when messing the cheater in Mame32.
But i think atleast the starting stage HEX values are the same for both the arcade and the ps2 version.

Tekken Tag Tournament, Arcade version, stage codes:
00 (00) Paul
01 (01) Law
02 (02) Yoshi (snow)
03 (03) Ling
04 (04) Hwoarang
05 (05) Lei
06 (06) Ogre
07 (07) School
08 (08) Dojo
09 (09) Hele / Nina
0A (10) Eddy Sunset
0B (11) King
0C (12) Bruce / Hei?
0D (13) Eddy Pleasant (clouds) error
0E (14) Unknown
0F (15) Eddy Sunset

also, just in case you need to swap character Moves, (e.g. use Jin's moves with Paul's body etc .. which looks gr8 btw imo) Tongue then use my following list for character codes.

Tekken Tag Tournament, Arcade, character codes

paul 0
law 1
lei 2
king 3
yosh 4
nina 5
hwoa 6
ling 7
eddy 8
jin 9
juli 0a (10)
brya 0c (12)
heih 0d (13)
gunj 10 (16)
anna 12 (18)
mich 17 (23)
armo 1a (26)
ganr 1b (27)
jun 1e (30)
baek 20 (32)

Hope this helps....
- NinjaOptimus
(03-25-2009, 10:51 PM)vsub Wrote: Just do all kind of things while your on one stage and always say that the value didn't change and after you go to the next level say that the value has changed/increased.

the stages are randomized in arcade mode etc. so that won't work.

@ninja: I'm looking for the full code, just just the values, but thanks for those.
(03-25-2009, 10:53 PM)Saiki Wrote: the stages are randomized in arcade mode etc. so that won't work.

That's not what I ment.
You have to will x battles to go to the last one right?
For example if you have to win 10 battles to go to the last stage after completing 1 there will be 9 remaining.

The game may use values like 1,2,3...10 or 10,9,8 and so on.

I don't have that game but that's how it works in most of the games

PS.And it's actually easier if the stages are randomized
(03-25-2009, 10:53 PM)Saiki Wrote: the stages are randomized in arcade mode etc. so that won't work.

@ninja: I'm looking for the full code, just just the values, but thanks for those.

What application are you using for finding cheat codes?
I can help with that. I didnt find any newer version of PHaste on the japanese coder site. Plus with the codes is really easy. Which ever stage you're on, just type in the stage-code in find, then move to next stage, again for the new stage, write its appropriate stage-code (from my provided list) and hit find. and you'll have the memorylocation which holds the stage-code in less than 10 steps. Smile

do let me know how it goes and share the booty Laugh
I was trying to use the pcsx2 one, but had no luck.
(03-26-2009, 07:20 PM)Saiki Wrote: I was trying to use the pcsx2 one, but had no luck.

When the game crash,upon loading the stage or while your on the stage?
If it's the second the easiest thisng will be to make a cheat for your enemy's health.And if it's the second since you're saing that the stages are random you can try to search for the stage code and force the game to use only one stage for every battle
the stages that crash are both the eddie stages, and it crashes before you have a chance to hit anything to skip it. (and yes, I'm looking for the codes to do just that)
(03-26-2009, 07:39 PM)Saiki Wrote: the stages that crash are both the eddie stages, and it crashes before you have a chance to hit anything to skip it. (and yes, I'm looking for the codes to do just that)

Well if I had that game(but I don't)most likely I will be able to make those stage select/skip codes but...

Look what I find in codetwink

Start On Final Stage (Arcade Mode)
DA0C347E B22B6830
1A551318 00000007