Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me some RPGs that I can play with my system

My system specs are written in my signature. Anyway, I've tried some RPGs namely:

- Final Fantasy XII(good but some cutscenes really kills the fps)
- Xenosaga I-III(Seriously, I can't get this thing to be emulated at playable speeds. Like in Xenosaga EP3, in the second game cutscene the fps crawled down to a measly 1.50fps.>.<)
- Suikoden III( Well I get a 45-50fps in field, but when I go to the menu, it drops down to 20.00 fps)
- Tales of the Abyss(This game is by far the only RPG I've ever completed in PCSX2, due to its playability and the fps is just very good all throughout the game).

Well those are my game reports with regards to my pcsx2 experience on my system. Can you guys suggest any more rpgs that arent resource hogs and if possible have good story? Really appreciate the help.Smile

P.S If you have any tips on how to improve my gameplay(even with the said games), all tips will be GREATLY appreciated.Smile
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Vid Card: Geforce 9400GT

Sponsored links

There's a list of games that are light in hardware requirements to play with PCSX2.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate

Just BTW, did you pass Xenosaga III from that cutscene? It's not that much demanding and neither is Xenosaga II... maybe you didn't use 8-bit texture which helps in that game and you would have found about it making a search in the forums...
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
^

Well I tried even checking the 8bit textures, but still it crawled. Maybe its because I used gsdx 9?
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz
Vid Card: Geforce 9400GT
well the only reasons I can think of that made it crawl like that is becuz of you Graphics Card and did you mean Directx 9 and not gsdx 9 I used to try and play it on my 9500gt before I sold it and I cant even get past beyond 40fps on EPII and EPI was more slower than that even dropping to 15fps and dont own EPIII yet gonna buy it next time I go to SM
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]