Tenchu Fatal Shadows
Decided to use skipdraw 3 to eliminate the black fog, but it also made my inventory invisible. Is there any fix for this?

Sponsored links

(12-10-2013, 05:14 PM)ZandroMikoto Wrote: Decided to use skipdraw 3 to eliminate the black fog, but it also made my inventory invisible. Is there any fix for this?

try using software mode instead.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
You probably tested skipdraw 2?
Software mode or different skipdraw values is the only way. Also depends on which version of PCSX2 you're using, coz I could've sworn this game was fixed down the road. I've got Tenchu WoH and it runs flawlessly, same engine and such.
(12-10-2013, 08:04 PM)NarooN Wrote: Software mode or different skipdraw values is the only way. Also depends on which version of PCSX2 you're using, coz I could've sworn this game was fixed down the road. I've got Tenchu WoH and it runs flawlessly, same engine and such.

I've seen others running this game without any graphic glitch using the older versions. I've tried multiple versions and settings similar to them but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe it has something to do with the hardware. I will try to find out if they are using ATI or NVIDIA cards. I also play WoH and skipdraw doesn't seem to affect the inventory display. In fatal shadows instead of using 3 I'm currently using skipdraw 4. Although there are missing graphics in the menu, with 4 I can temporarily see my inventory by rotating my camere to certain angles.

(12-10-2013, 05:18 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: try using software mode instead.

Tried using it but some weird rectangle textures litter the center of the screen.

(12-10-2013, 06:34 PM)willkuer Wrote: You probably tested skipdraw 2?

Skipdraw 2 only makes my inventory invisible but it doesn't get rid of this horrible annoying black fog/shadow.
Maybe try re-installing PCSX2? Backup your memcards to a folder, then delete all PCSX2 files and download the installer package from the website, and install it like that. Try running the game and see if it's fixed, -> if it is, get the latest SVN and enjoy. If not, then hmm...

What are your specs? Also can you post the emulog?
Are you using the us-version? Because SLUS 21129 should work using the new svn build...
i have the same problem:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Tenchu-Fa...-black-fog

it's the us version. i think there is no way without skipdraw.

funny thing, the tutorial mission runs without these graphic issue.