Tenchu Fatal Shadows
@MCV i hate to say it but Pcsx2 r3062 is a svn Build and as such isnt supported here, and your post actually illustrates why. The Svn`s are changing on an almost daily base,So whats broken today might work the next. But for your information ill say that the problem your pictures do show are to do with a PATH3 issue that is responsible for Textures. And is sure to be fixed in time as work continues.
If you want to help with Svn Builds then use the svn error report section that Shadow Lady posted http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/list

@diegochiha Your not far off the mark Smile ,but yeah they are probably the easier ones to recognize
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*

Sponsored links

@ omnikam

omg for you all the problems are "PATH3" issues hahaha Tongue,nah i was just joking.

@ mcv

Well you will have to stick with pcsx2 1888,beacuse the latest beta have those horrible bad textures problem,and as i said i ran the game just fine.i would like to post my settings but my hd simply broke a couple of days ago.Oh and btw just use rev 1888 and get the latest gsdx and set the "skipdraw" hack to 3
I tried again but it still don't work.

So, I will wait for your settings, and I hope you can fix your computer.
I tried to update all of my drivers (graphic card, processor chipset, sound card etc) and after this i checked again the 1888 offical build but nothing changed.

So,today I also continued the test of the game (unfortunately on the unsupported PCSX2 3075th build) and i made some screenshots.

Maybe these pictures can help for the dev team.

As you can see the main menu and the mission menu are good. Furthermore in the game the map, the sky and the texture of the rocks are also good.

oh, and i almost forgot, now didn't have to use my settings the POSITIVE THE NEAREST and the None in the vu and ee section.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Huh weird, do other games play fine with the beta 1888?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@ mcv

Man, i already told you the solution,simply copy the latest gsdx from the plugins folder of the pcsx2 3075 build and paste in the plugins folder of the pcsx2 1888,then run the pcsx2 1888 and use the gsdx plugin you just pasted from the newer revision,and thats all
hi diegochiha

I tried this thing and it works now.... thank you. The graphic is much better, but the game now became slower.

i use the original setting, how can i config to gain more fps?

oh and the emu has an interesting error The Black Fog (i have already seen this in the wrath of heaven). Is there a way to fix it?

and what does it mean the unknown svv micromode opcode?

I made some screenshots again.

lol, you are not reading Tongue

(05-25-2010, 01:35 AM)diegochiha Wrote: Well you will have to stick with pcsx2 1888,beacuse the latest beta have those horrible bad textures problem,and as i said i ran the game just fine.i would like to post my settings but my hd simply broke a couple of days ago.Oh and btw just use rev 1888 and get the latest gsdx and set the "skipdraw" hack to 3

(05-23-2010, 05:41 PM)diegochiha Wrote: well you have to go to the inis folder inside pcsx2 folder,and then open gsdx.ini,then add this line at the bottom "allowHacks=1" without the quotes.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
well about the graphic fog bug,simply do what i said a couple of post before or read shadowlady previous post quoting me Tongue,and for the speed,im actually impressed that you can run this game with those fps,i mean you have a pentium 4 so until you get a new cpu,i think that those fps are the best you can get for the moment.

Offtopic:Btw why do you have to be so mean shadowlady Sad,beacuse you quote the part that says that my hd broke,thanks for remembering me that again Tongue,(just joking)
i tried and i did the modification but i have the same error.

and i can't find the skipdraw option anywhere.

so, where did i wrong and how do you mean use the lastest gsdx?

i used the Plugins-11-March-2010