Tenchu Fatal Shadows
That is not the latest GSdx beta, change the graphics plugin on "config > configure" to the GSdx 2693 one that came with the march plugins package.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

@ mcv

OMG,i already told you that those changes need to be done in the latest gsdx beta,not the march ones lol
Gsdx 2693 is the latest "beta" video plugin and it came with the March plugin pack although it is not the latest version of gsdx.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

So, first of all I found the error. Before this time i couldn' use the lastest gasdx plugin because i didn't copy the portaudio_x86_noasio.dll file.

Furthermore....I turned on all speedhacks and I tried The Tenchu Fatal Shadow game...............and it workssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The animations, the graphic detail, the sounds, the musics and the fps rate are perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!
But sometimes there are smal bugs in the Fatal of Shadow.

I was so happy yesterday, and I wanted to try The Tenchu Wrath of Heaven...........and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some screenshots.

So, the two Tenchu games became playable!!!!!!!!!

Thank's to diegochiha! Shadow Lady! and CKL!

I have one more question.

I would like to make some videos about The Tenchu games, and I would like to upload to the youtube.
After this method can I post here the link of the videos?

I forgot one thing, I would like to upload this (modifed build) to the megaupload and post here the link... is this possible?
I think it would be useful.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh, my settings!

My config:

Dual Core 3Ghz
2Gb DDR2 Ram
ATI HD 4670 1Gb DDR3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Video? Yes, use the screenshots/videos thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...ideos-here

Upload modified build?
Nope, there's no support for modified builds in the forums and links to them are not allowed either.
Ok I understand.
Hi all.

As you know yesterday appeared the newest pcsx2 build (PCSX2 0.9.7).

And I wanted to try with the two Tenchu games because I heard this build is faster than the previous. Unfortunetely with the lastest beta build all errors appeared again, like black and grey fog, and of course graphic glitches.

I used skip draw 3.

Is there any way to slove these problems?
here we go again Tongue,post your settings for pcsx2 0.97
0.9.7 beta still has problems as described before. If you can, use the 1888 beta that was reported working with it.