Test Drive Unlimied BUG REPORT
I would first like to congratulate the pcsx2 team for an absolutely outstanding job they are doing.MAjor props to all of them, and the fans, including myself, supporting them. I hate to say it but the game Test Drive Eve Of Destruction works for the most part but crashes in the career mode at about 50% for me and in the arcade mode too.

Im most interested in the career mode, and it crashes after it loads the video, deby strategy, I tried using some of the Mpeg skip hacks to just skip the video, but it just gets stuck on a loading screen, waited an hour or two and still no luck passed that, ive tried some treaking here and there, but no success so far, so im back to default settings

I run a quad core, and most specs are default, latest build with 1.60 us bios.
Any help?Unsure

Sponsored links

not a valid bug report.
moved to general discussion.

can you please post the emulog.txt after you got a crash ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Not a problem, this is the exact code it's posting in the console after I Bypass or play the video

CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x000e7551
SpuChannel cc9d8: no bytes!
SpuChannel ccab8: no bytes!
stream: debug: F:253 R:130 S:801 (0 Q)
Read Time Out 15000(msec)
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x000e7551
stream: debug: F:253 R:130 S:801 (0 Q)

I've also tried mine and my friends disc's but both are responding the same way :/, any advice ?
can you please post the full emulog.txt ?
(11-20-2013, 12:57 AM)DerbyFreak Wrote: I've also tried mine and my friends disc's but both are responding the same way :/, any advice ?

If you are running from discs directly, go get imgburn and make an ISO and use that. At the very least, you will get better performance and save your discs!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I shoulda added some more info there, my bad guys I was in a rush for work, almost was late because i was playing games >.< lol

I have tried burning Iso's of his and my discs, I've also been able to make the game run perfectly smooth at 60 fps for me by tweeking the EE cycle's and a little frame skipping and a few game hacks and the game works perfect up until those mentioned points:

1) Right after the video" Derby Strategy" in Career mode, also right when you go passed the 50th ranking, is when it crashes, tweeking or not, disc or iso, it doesnt matter, it just stops there. And also tried the skip mpeg game fix too :/

@jesalvein :
"can you please post the full emulog.txt ? "

Do you mean all of console or?? Hate seeming noobish :/, and Do you yall want me to post my specs? would multi cores or 64/32 bit Os's matter?
(11-20-2013, 08:20 PM)DerbyFreak Wrote: I shoulda added some more info there, my bad guys I was in a rush for work, almost was late because i was playing games >.< lol

I have tried burning Iso's of his and my discs, I've also been able to make the game run perfectly smooth at 60 fps for me by tweeking the EE cycle's and a little frame skipping and a few game hacks and the game works perfect up until those mentioned points:

1) Right after the video" Derby Strategy" in Career mode, also right when you go passed the 50th ranking, is when it crashes, tweeking or not, disc or iso, it doesnt matter, it just stops there. And also tried the skip mpeg game fix too :/

@jesalvein :
"can you please post the full emulog.txt ? "

Do you mean all of console or?? Hate seeming noobish :/, and Do you yall want me to post my specs? would multi cores or 64/32 bit Os's matter?

Specs are great, 64/32 bit shouldn't matter.

In PCSX2 directory, subdirectory logs there is a file "emulog.txt", you can either copy paste the contents of it, or attach it by using the browse button below the full reply editor(not the quick editor, e.g. hit Add Reply button." Use the browse button, find the emulog. Click Add Attachment and wait for it to upload, then finish your post.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I run right now:
Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit
Processor AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.41Ghz
4gb of Ram 1333 MHZ
AMD Radeon HD 6670

attached is the emulog

SOrry its taken so long to reply ive been busy doing RL work Tongue, Floor Installing lol.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 98,31 KB / Downloads: 220)
tried setting spu2-x to dsound ?
CDVD read errors are generally bad rips, remake your iso with imgburn from http://www.imgburn.com
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]