[Testers Wanted] PCSX2-CE for OS X (v1.0!)
I suppose it will be a better experience. It would be nice if there would be a real comparison with details like how much better it is in numbers, not just assumptions.

Sponsored links

Agreed. Go ahead, compare them and post the detailed results here. Thanks.
(02-09-2015, 08:53 AM)Narratur Wrote: Apparently what happened is a new version of vcrun2013 was put out by microsoft and winetricks wasn't (isn't) recognizing it. The issue's been fixed here

https://code.google.com/p/winetricks/sou...59c6a4bba4

but as far as I can tell even using the update winetricks button downloads from (https://winetricks.googlecode.com/svn/tr...winetricks) which hasn't been updated with the new sha1sum. For some reason. But all you need to do is go to that first link, download (as zip or w/e), take "winetricks" from "winetricks-0d551c0cf409/src/" and replace the "winetricks" in "pcsx2ce-1.2.1-565/PCSX2-CE.app/Wineskin.app/Contents/Resources". Then run Winetricks.command and it should be fine.

Thank you so much, I've got it working. Spent so much time trying to get it work and it was such a simple fix.
Bootcamp will always be the better option.
However, if you are trying to run PCSX2 only, install Lubuntu.
I just followed the 4 steps listed on the first post, downloaded vcrun2013 (2010 didn't work), even downloaded the Nvidia Cg Toolkit, and still, whenever I start up PCSX2-CE all I get is a small black window for 5 seconds before everything closes. No error message, it just closes. Please help? If it makes it easier, I am on a MacBook Pro running OSX 10.8.5 Mountain Lion.
(04-30-2015, 05:43 AM)Gomajor7 Wrote: I just followed the 4 steps listed on the first post, downloaded vcrun2013 (2010 didn't work), even downloaded the Nvidia Cg Toolkit, and still, whenever I start up PCSX2-CE all I get is a small black window for 5 seconds before everything closes. No error message, it just closes. Please help? If it makes it easier, I am on a MacBook Pro running OSX 10.8.5 Mountain Lion.
You need to select zzogl from the plugins list
Also, do you have an intel card? if so, you need to get a newer version of pcsx2 and put it inside the wrapper
hi there, i have a big problem. Pcsxe-ce works fine for me except for one thing. When i go to gs setting (ZeroGS) and i click on widescreen mode (16:9) and then ok, seems fine but it doesn't. When i come back into that menu, the flag (on widescreen mode) is disappeared. What can i do to start the game in widescreen?
I just started using this and wanted some help. Ive been trying to play .hack gu 1-3 but the screen doesn't load. I can hear the games music and stuff but i can't see anything on the screen. Im just using the default settings so if theres anything that can help me PLEASE tell me. Thank you.
(05-12-2015, 04:32 AM)wtippetts Wrote: I just started using this and wanted some help. Ive been trying to play .hack gu 1-3 but the screen doesn't load. I can hear the games music and stuff but i can't see anything on the screen. Im just using the default settings so if theres anything that can help me PLEASE tell me. Thank you.

Try using gsdx directx9 software mode.
(05-12-2015, 09:59 AM)uyjulian Wrote: Try using gsdx directx9 software mode.

How do you do that?