Text Bug in GTA LCS
Hi I have this bug with text highlights in game:

[Image: 04524577439104232552.jpg]

What causes this and how to get ridd of it? I' m playing this on revision 5350. If you need my plugin confing jus let me know.

Sponsored links

Tried F9 to toggle into software mode?
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Software mode might fix it, but besides that, there's nothing you can do. I beat the whole game and that glitch was there the whole time, I just decided to put up with it since it's not too big a deal. No idea if it's fixed on the newer SVN's or not.
(08-05-2013, 08:10 PM)NarooN Wrote: Software mode might fix it, but besides that, there's nothing you can do. I beat the whole game and that glitch was there the whole time, I just decided to put up with it since it's not too big a deal. No idea if it's fixed on the newer SVN's or not.

Anyone tried new SVN's with this game?

Also, isn' t software mode like muuuuch more slower and less compatible?
(08-05-2013, 08:51 PM)Lordani66 Wrote: Anyone tried new SVN's with this game?

Also, isn' t software mode like muuuuch more slower and less compatible?

Slower if your pc is average/weak.
Less compatible ? Er... No. It´s the exact opposite...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have i5 2500k at 4,6ghz and gtx 570 at 830 mhz core / 4000 mhz memory and 8 gb memory ddr3. Should I switch hardware render option?
Software mode is usually always slower, though some games run better in Software mode than they do in Hardware mode. Also, software mode generally has the least amount of emulation glitches, with the only downsides being the potential drop in emulation speed (not a problem depending on your CPU power and the game) and you can't use custom resolutions.

Your CPU is good, but GTA LCS is a terribly optimized game. It ran like garbage even on the actual PS2 hardware, so glitches are to be expected, as well as inconsistent performance.