Texture Problem on My Gtx 580 Phantom 3GB
Yes, you can only select DX10 with older versions or on a DX10 card.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

ouch, that sucks.
No it doesn't.
DX11 mode uses the exact same code as the DX10 mode does (as DX11 is just a super set of DX10).
so i've been informed

so it means theres another reason for this then.....
His card or drivers are broken Tongue2
well.... both are possible.

surprisingly you can have a crash occur in a D3D10 application, on a 580 thats caused by not having enough 3d voltage, while DX9 and 11 is fine O.o
New driver available "GeForce / ION Driver v270.61" my problem and still present in DirectX11 with directx9 I have no problem, you was on his do not come from pcsx2? because the emulator and other games I have no problem.

Sorry for my bad english , google translator user
Uh... well you said yourself with the other card there was no problem, PCSX2 didn't change, nothing else but driver and card changed, noone else seems to be getting that problem, so it looks like it's in your end and pretty difficult to guess what could it be. Try uninstalling your drivers and cleaning any reminders of them with driversweeper/drivercleaner maybe.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I just do what you propose to me, and no change that I have problem with pcsx2 its not comin from my drivers or my equipment, I have no problem directx9 that worries so DirectX11 am the developer the same lie to them, be you called me anything, all my games and other emulator that works well is that pcsx2 bug DirectX11 conclusion?
Sometime ago I tried to replay Neverwinter Nights 2 and to my surprise entire layers of background were gone as soon I left the initial village and came to that inn where I find the dwarf which hopes to become a monk... to an extent of making the game unplayable...

The "only" solution I found was downgrading the Nvidia driver to previous version (which I keep today as safeguard). It was nothing to blame Bioware, they couldn't take into account drivers yet not launched, it is not PCSX2 problem if a certain combination of card and driver do not work as should...

To start with, 3GB VRAM is not the default for one card, it is the value for the 590 (two 580)... it may be a reasonable candidate to show up being the guilt.
Imagination is where we are truly real