Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you
Hey guys I signed up to the forum specifically to thank you and those before you who made this emulator possible. I am a tech nerd and really enjoy this kind of stuff. This is one of the neatest toys I have played with in a long while. Fantastic stuff gentlemen thank you. My wife thinks it's magic and she's not wrong.

Sponsored links

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement. Heck, with a decent GPU, every game can be an HD remake without paying extra thanks to this program. Tongue
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...you-thread
Disaster narrowly avoided by avoiding saying thankyou in the chatterbox section. Rolleyes lol
(01-26-2013, 03:47 PM)neo3d Wrote: Disaster narrowly avoided by avoiding saying thankyou in the chatterbox section. Rolleyes lol
its not about this Smile If everyone can create personal thank you thread,will be a havoc.
Its a forum,must be some order Smile
I wanted to say my thanks and did it in proper section.
Thank you's appreciated Smile
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
This thing runs like wet snot on a glass doorknob on my Samsung Chronos 17" laptop. I7 with Nvidia chip.
Is that a bad thing? lol. Im trying to imagine it, seems kinda slow to me ;p
(01-27-2013, 03:22 PM)refraction Wrote: Is that a bad thing? lol. Im trying to imagine it, seems kinda slow to me ;p

Well it IS pretty slick Laugh I wouldn't want to test the comparison though. Final Fantasy X works just about flawlessly. Just that accomplishment alone makes this thing successful. I can stick my wife on it and she's happy as a kid in a candy store and thinks I'm a mad hacker genius.
haha, wife kudos is always good Tongue