Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for PCSX2.
I recently discovered this...(Maybe I am new to the internets) And I have to say, thanks for all the hard work. I know comments like this don't go as far as say a donation. But I thought I should do it anyways.

Now I am playing my old collection of classic PS2 games one by one, and its been a blast, I am impressed with how smoothly some of the games run.

Thanks again for the fun. (I am gonna buy a PS2 in the future though for FFX, I tried playing it but even small dips were too much for that game, just because I am nit-picky!) Nothing bad about this program though!

Thanks =P

Sponsored links

you can't legally use the emulator if you don't own a real bios yourself
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
coud, you forgot something (to report it Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Assumptions are pretty bad. My PS2 doesn't read disks properly. Why would I have a collection of PS2 games with no PS2?

In the future, I suggest asking people before accusing. Last time I checked it was innocent until proven guilty.

But this is definitely not the point of the thread. Thanks for PCSX guys!
well you did say this Smile *sigh* se we'd assume (or be suspicious that) you have a pirated bios
(05-06-2009, 03:22 AM)volanex Wrote: I am gonna buy a PS2 in the future though
Windows 7 64bit

(05-06-2009, 06:26 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well you did say this Smile *sigh* se we'd assume you have a pirated bios
(05-06-2009, 03:22 AM)volanex Wrote: I am gonna buy a PS2 in the future though

You're right. I did say that. Because in the future I plan on buying a PS2, because I was not happy with the way my computer handled FFX.

Key word being assume Smile

Have a good one.
well i hope you enjoy the warning that the mods might give you. Closedeyes (unless you say that you were just borrowing your friend's bios from his ps2 Tongue) (just hope that this doesn't upset krakatos again Unsure )
Windows 7 64bit

Well. I don't deserve a warning. And frankly I don't think you're in a position to tell people to enjoy punishments that you can't hand out. So quit trying to be edgy and just accept the fact you jumped the gun.

I don't really see the point in trying to piss someone off that just came here to say thanks.
(05-06-2009, 06:41 AM)volanex Wrote: I don't think you're in a position to tell people to enjoy punishments that you can't hand out.
yea, that's why i said "the mods might give you" Smile

(05-06-2009, 06:41 AM)volanex Wrote: So quit trying to be edgy and just accept the fact you jumped the gun.
yea didn't get that Huh

(05-06-2009, 06:41 AM)volanex Wrote: I don't really see the point in trying to piss someone off that just came here to say thanks.
well sorry if i'm pissing you off, i'm just clarifying what might happen, they surely will appreciate the thanks (but not the fact that you mentioned that you don't have ps2 Smile). i'll just end this conversation here. Smile
Windows 7 64bit

I sincerely apologize if English is a second language for you. Otherwise, just stop responding. I never said I didn't have a PS2. In fact, earlier in the conversation I stated that I had a PS2, but it doesn't read disks properly.

You aren't pissing me off, but I can definitely see the attempt in there somewhere.