Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cheat System
I looked through the PCSX2 Wiki and couldn't really understand it. I'm actually quite terrible with numbers and it seemed to be talking about stuff I just didn't understand, all I know is that it was talking about code that looked a lot to me like hexidecimal stuff or something.

I'd like to have it explained to me, in more plain English, how to use the cheat system. Right now I don't even know how to open the cheats part of PCSX2.

And also, just to put it more bluntly...is this something that a person that knows nothing about PS2 coding can understand easily? I normally just use Code Breaker 10 and look up codes on the net, but in this case I wanted to use cheats on a game not listed in CB which is KH2FM.

So...any advice?
[Image: signat11.jpg]

My Guide to PCSX2 for Windows (outdated, but still generally accurate)

Sponsored links

Bump, since this seems to be a more ignored topic...only some 70 views, which is low for here.

Use the search function?
Yeah I looked it up and found this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Cheating-the-easy-way

I had a feeling that I was being frowned upon for asking this and should have taken being ignored as a hint that there was something already well-established for this. I'm just a lazy douche sometimes, my bad.

Do you always write messages in color btw? (you just wanna be special >.>...)

It's still going to take me a while to understand since I've never done anything like it before. I'll just have to logic my way out of it like I do anything else I guess...

coloured posts??

I'm juz following what chik tikka always did in his posts here...seems fun and colours ftw