The Getaway FPS issue
im currently running a non k skylake i7 6700 at 4ghz with a GTX 1070 and 16GB of DDR4 in dual channel im using the latest 1.5.0 dev build trying to play the getaway the game for me has framerate issues on both pal and ntsc version im tested using the safe faster preset and the balanced preset i dont really feel like using the speedhacks because it works fine when i set the EE cycle rate to the left no problems but i shouldnt really need to with my system specs the only logical thing i can think off is an overclocked i7 4790k generally makes the game run smooth also im running this of my very own ps2 Disc.

Sponsored links

do you have MTVU hack enabled? It's recommended to enable it for most games.
(02-14-2017, 07:23 AM)CK1 Wrote: do you have MTVU hack enabled? It's recommended to enable it for most games.

yeah i used the MTVU hack it does improve the performance but not still cant hit that 50 to 60fps spot it mostly occurs in the cutscenes of the game i did see someone test it not that long ago the guy used the 1.4.0 stable build at the time i actually tested it on that stable build aswell the fps is alot better on the stable version for me for that one game in particular to be honest the getaway and NFS most wanted are the only 2 games i have these problems on the emulator every other game is fine. i believe its because the 4790k is overclockable and i think thats the reason people who test these games on emulator get that solid performance on both pal and ntsc versions.
(02-14-2017, 07:23 AM)CK1 Wrote: do you have MTVU hack enabled? It's recommended to enable it for most games.
i do have hyper threading on i did hear that causes problems with this emulator dont know if thats true or not though.
(02-14-2017, 07:41 AM)mrchrismania Wrote: i do have hyper threading on i did hear that causes problems with this emulator dont know if thats true or not though.
GSdx-SW used to have a bug. Now HT is fine.