The Getaway problem
Hello
I have a problem with The getaway, the game is running fine ,50fps, but there is a white wall(Video) all the time, does somebody know how I can remove it?
Use rev 4273.

Sponsored links

looks like a draw distance/fog glitch
svn aren't supported.
try with latest official beta
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Either use a (Software) renderer in GSdx graphic plugin which will make it slow or use the skipdraw hack in GSdx (Hardware) renderer which I think will make too much stuff dissapear.

Skipdraw between 1-10 is best to try, check the configuration guide (Gsdx > Hacks subsection) if you don't know how to enable/use it
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-7#Gfx
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
With the last beta the same problem. I tried software renderer but its verry slow. I will trie the hack
With Skipdraw hack i cant see anything in game, I tried 1-4 , all wont work. With Zerogs the wall isnt there but only 20fps.
You can try frameskip with the (Software) renderer in GSdx by pressing Shift+F4 while playing but it may not give you the desired speed or gameplay you want in that case.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Thanks for help, with software 35 fps and no white wall.
Getaway NTSC;The Getaway 2 Black Monday - NTSC and PAL have the same fog of war(draw distance fog glitch).
(02-13-2012, 05:27 PM)DeadlyShadow Wrote: Getaway NTSC;The Getaway 2 Black Monday - NTSC and PAL have the same fog of war(draw distance fog glitch).

use SW mode as mention above
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Yes, that's the only fix that work in my case. Not even the Hack helped.It's not regional as i said, so it's got to be the game or the emu.
Ok I found more info about this problem The Getaway series use Kinetica game engine the same that GOW 1 and 2 use and also the game Neopets: The Darkest Faerie.
And all of them experience some fog problems. Don't know if it's helpful but at least it's intriguing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...LJM#t=446s