The Sims 2 FPS drop
well sims 2 isnt quite demanding but, the sempron is quite old indeed. if you wanna play ps2 using pcsx2 try considering an upgradation to pentium g3258 with any cheap lga 1150 mobo, and since you didnt mention your gpu i assume you have a integrated chipset. as for gpu atleast get a gt640 if, affordable go for a gtx750. till that, try playing ps2 games on your ps2 like jes said..........
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(10-15-2014, 06:22 PM)s.sakash Wrote: well sims 2 isnt quite demanding but, the sempron is quite old indeed. if you wanna play ps2 using pcsx2 try considering an upgradation to pentium g3258 with any cheap lga 1150 mobo, and since you didnt mention your gpu i assume you have a integrated chipset. as for gpu atleast get a gt640 if, affordable go for a gtx750. till that, try playing ps2 games on your ps2 like jes said..........

And get a new psu, ram, harddrives, maybe even case...

Somebody who still owns a sempron is probably not that interested in buying new pc parts for a whole new pc...
i own alot of games but the only ones i can remember at the moment is harry potter order of the phoenix, harry potter prisoner of azkaban, harry potter chamber of secrets, spongebob globs of doom, spongebob atlantis squarepantis, grand theft auto vice city those are the ones i can remember that i own
(10-15-2014, 09:31 PM)aveyboo Wrote: i own alot of games but the only ones i can remember at the moment is harry potter order of the phoenix, harry potter prisoner of azkaban, harry potter chamber of secrets, spongebob globs of doom, spongebob atlantis squarepantis, grand theft auto vice city those are the ones i can remember that i own

none of those will be playable on your rig.
sorry for you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What do you mean by rig?
rig = Your PC.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
and the reason i have the sempron is because i was on windows 7 and i am also using a windows xp Professional© so im send my emulog.txt on my windows xp computer because it might be different and i cant afford any upgrades at all

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 5,22 KB / Downloads: 347)
Yeah, no game will be playable on that.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
i sent my emulog on the xp computer if it helps any
unless you can prove you actually own 10 PS2s, I'll close this for piracy.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go