The Sony Pocket Station
does anyone know that there is a product called pocket station which is made by Sony for playstation and playstation 2 ?

is there anyone who would like to put it in the plugin menu in order to make it possible to be emulated ?

the information of the sony pocket station is capable of being searched on the internet ...

what if i want to make a plugin in order to emulate it ... what should i learn ?

Sponsored links

The pocketstation is for PS1 games only as far as I can see, what use would that be to us?

That's something more for ePSXe to emulate than us.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-04-2016, 09:10 PM)refraction Wrote: The pocketstation is for PS1 games only as far as I can see, what use would that be to us?

well ... because i have had two consoles , the playstation and the playstation 2

the ps is broken somehow .... i have not played it for a decade ....
the ps2 is no longer available since my friend took it away six years from now ... and i am pretty sure ... he and my ps2 will not come back to me again ... because he got a serious car accident ...
he was past away few days later after the car accident and the console was crashed in that accident ...

i usually play the game that needs the pocketstation on my ps2 since i bought the ps2
no wonder i hope that i can play the game on playstation 2

i think that the team of epsxe is not willing to do it so far ... so i ask this question here ... try my luck ... but it seems that i am not that lucky ...
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but unfortunately if your console was destroyed, you no longer own it to the extent required for you to legally obtain the BIOS to use our emulator, so if we were to help, we would be aiding you in piracy and we cannot allow that. Sorry.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-04-2016, 09:10 PM)refraction Wrote: The pocketstation is for PS1 games only as far as I can see, what use would that be to us?

I actually just came to the forums looking to see if it's possible to at least tell the emulator that there's one plugged in, since Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist of the Roses has some hidden content that's accessible if a Pocketstation is plugged into memory slot 2. One of the Deck Masters is locked behind this peripheral. Glare
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go