The Warriors problem plz help.[RESOLVED]
Hey guys could anybody help me plz, I just bought The Warriors for ps2 because apparently its one of the game "playable" on the emulator just wanted it for when the lads come round we got somthin to jam on, but the game is not playable at all for me, it locks up all the time in game, i love that game too. Has anyone got a good configuration that works for it, i mean it does say playable so unless thats a mistake it should work right?

My Rig: Intel Core2 Quad (4 CPU's)
q6600 @ 2.40 ghz
3GB RAM
Nvidia 9800GT 512mb 256bit DDR3
Windows Vista Home Premium.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Lol, 42 views and no replys so I guess not many people have tried this game then, it's a really good game especially for 2 players it's a true laugh. I've been playing around with the settings and managed to get it playing but its very very slow no matter what I do. Sad
Uh well first than all disable speedhacks, click the "defaults" button in the advanced settings and try again. What problem does the console window shows when it locks?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I disabled speedhacks and tried it but it was even worse, I was gettin 20-25fps without speedhack and im gettin 30-35 with them, but when there is alot of action on screen it drops to 15-20fps, the game isn't locking up anymore on the settings im using but its just too slow.
So just find a good speedhack configuration that doesnt randomly crash it Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Lol, nothing seems to work no matter how much I prat about with the settings, just lag lag lag.

Do specific games get fixed with this emulator? It'd be great if The Warriors was fixed to play smoother.
Oh wow, the new Beta Pcsx2 r1888 is amazing, it has solved my problems perfectly I now run the game at 45-50fps and 50fps is the max, very happy camper here. Laugh