The directx problem
Question 
Hi everyone im new its my first post but.. can someone help me? my problem about the pcsx2 is that when im start using the graphic plug-in ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.1 sse2.dll its like it said tha ocurred an error an it closes trying to open the emulator window, and when is use the plug-in GSdx-ssse3.dll its ok until said me that i must download the latest version of DirectX, my computer is an XP Professional with the following video card:NVDIA Geforce FX 5200, i found on a site that existed a directx for xp, i downloaded it and launched, all right but has no use with the PCSX2, contuing with the ``download the latest version of DirectX´´ i downloaded the dxwebsetup and when i installed it said me that the program can connect with the server and that i must try later and then it said INSTALLATION CANCELLED,can someone help me please?

Sponsored links

Get this one however with that card I'm afraid you wont get really good speeds on PCSX2:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
If the web installer doesn't work, download the August 2009 Redist.

And that graphics card is extremely old and weak; it's basically a bare minimum for PCSX2 to work, so I would expect very poor performance with it, especially if your CPU is equally weak (ie. a Pentium 4 or Celeron)
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Actually, it's below the minimum needs... The 5200 doesn't properly support PS 2.0 and therefore will not work on the emulator either way.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(10-25-2009, 05:33 PM)Koji Wrote: Actually, it's below the minimum needs... The 5200 doesn't properly support PS 2.0 and therefore will not work on the emulator either way.

ok, so the other thing you should do after updating DirectX is changing your graphcardTongue
Indonesian GAMER
According to Wiki, FX series do support PS 2.0
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
just to clarify for the confused, PS 2.0 refers to pixel shader 2.0 and not playstation 2 Smile
[Image: 774509.png]
@ Amberion: lol
@ boogerthe2nd: yes it support ps 2.0 but barely
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]