The ever prevailent "How well will my PC do" thread.
4.00 GB of RAM.
NVidia GeForce 9800 GT.
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83 GHz.

[Image: 5e6.png]

[Image: 3yf.png]

Already ran Wild Arms: Alter Code F at a good frame-rate aside from understandable graphic hiccups after following the configuration guide (using the GSdx 1584 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.15 GPU plugin with the Direct3D 10 (Hardware) Setting) - but I was wondering what kind of performance I could expect in general for some of the more mainstream games out there, as well as if my PC's up to snuff.

Appreciate any help and/or advice you can give.

Sponsored links

Most games should work fine. If you would OC that processor to ~3-3,2Ghz you would be pretty good for almost everything Wink
The 9800GT should handle everything fine (provided you don't use some crazy 2xxx x 2xxx resolution or something Tongue )
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Really? Well, that's good to hear! RIGHTIO, onto my overclockin' - I keep my internal resolution at 1024x1024. =P Much appreciated!
The 9800 handles 1080p resolution pretty well. Some games it causes a huge slowdown though(Shadow of the Colossus comes to mind). Those that do usually have other issues anyway.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.