The problem with Kingdom Hearts
>> my English is poor <<

Hello,

I play now this game but I have got a small problem.. in this moment:

[Image: screenooo1.th.png]

Deep Jungle after cut scene.. I push button cross but it doesn't work, only start / pause work correctly.. to this moment all works great!

please, help me if you can!

kyo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

put clamps back to normal (no need for full....), use microvu, disable ALL gamefixes, disable ALL speedhacks. omg.... read what they do before you use them all... read the guide also to understand better.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
thank you for your note

[Image: screeeno2.th.png]

but the game still stutters, sound correct, animation too, 'start' work, but the balloon does not show up.

I push 'cross' and others, but it doesn't work..

eh..
hmm try using software d3d and putting clamps back to full for this particular scene (dont forget no speedhacks no gamefixes)

edit: you can turn speedhacks back on when you get past this point (but use as less as you can so test them to see what gives speed and what not)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
I do not know what to do now.. still have the same problem as I change the settings.. unless there is no solution.. : (
try loading from a mem card save and dont use savestates if you do... idk what else to say xD
iakoboss7~!! U know what~?? You're my HERO~!! Thank YOU very much for Ur help~!!
no problem Smile