Poll: Was this information helpful to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it was/or will be to others
33.33%
1 33.33%
No, still no better.
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Things to help your bad computer play better.
That gpu is integrated. So it's very slow.

Sponsored links

(02-06-2011, 08:15 AM)Urisma Wrote: Don't quote me on this, but I believe that Saiki does some source hacking as well, rather than just messing with plugins. If you learned how to build pcsx2 from source (pretty easy actually) then you could probably squeeze out a few more FPS.

So that's how the legend of Saiki goes O_O! Pretty cool.
(02-06-2011, 08:15 AM)Urisma Wrote: Don't quote me on this, but I believe that Saiki does some source hacking as well, rather than just messing with plugins. If you learned how to build pcsx2 from source (pretty easy actually) then you could probably squeeze out a few more FPS.

I have some hacked builds, but that's only for 2 or 3 games, and that's ONLY because I use it to maxamise FPS BEYOND 60 (as in I go over a 1.0 scale. I max one game at 180 (this is 3times speed) and I use that hacked build to make sure that PCSX2 does not stall on that, but it does no effect on normal speed (there's a time-based event that the longer you take the more you get, so 1 hr for 3, I'll take it!) I never use a hacked build when reporting bugs, nor posting help/settings. (is that clear now?)
The legendary Saiki has spoken. Looks like he doesn't know how to further add to increasing the effectiveness of PCSX2 on low grade comps though. That's unfortunate. Sad
I do actually. there's a reason my title is "Low-end PC Guru" even the devs point people to me. I however do not have information readily available 100% of the time, as I'm not at home for one..
(02-07-2011, 04:15 AM)Saiki Wrote: I do actually. there's a reason my title is "Low-end PC Guru" even the devs point people to me. I however do not have information readily available 100% of the time, as I'm not at home for one..

YAY! I knew there was a reason you were legendary *_*! I look forward to hearing what you have to say mighty Legendary Low-end PC Guru!
intel GMA? use my low graphics settings for GSdx. but none of the other information is valid at this point, that guide was made for 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 has evolved a great deal.

also if you aren't using 0.9.7 use it

(this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-MY-SETTINGS )
(02-07-2011, 04:27 AM)Saiki Wrote: intel GMA? use my low graphics settings for GSdx. but none of the other information is valid at this point, that guide was made for 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 has evolved a great deal.

also if you aren't using 0.9.7 use it

Well I don't know what you mean when you say "intel GMA?" I am using 0.9.7 currently. I've tested these settings on all the games listed on the post and have some more still waiting to be tested. Generally what I posted works best for all my games with a little tweaking which I mention on the tested games. I'll check the posted thread. I'm also using GSdx.
(02-07-2011, 04:33 AM)johncrusher Wrote: Well I don't know what you mean when you say "intel GMA?" I am using 0.9.7 currently. I've tested these settings on all the games listed on the post and have some more still waiting to be tested. Generally what I posted works best for all my games with a little tweaking which I mention on the tested games. I'll check the posted thread. I'm also using GSdx.

"Chip type: IntelĀ® GMA 950"
(02-07-2011, 04:38 AM)Saiki Wrote: "Chip type: IntelĀ® GMA 950"

O...I C. Is that a bad chip?