Poll: Was this information helpful to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it was/or will be to others
33.33%
1 33.33%
No, still no better.
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Things to help your bad computer play better.
intergrated chipsets always suck.

Sponsored links

OK bad chip aside, I tried following through with your instructions, I found only two GSdx.ini One in the username/documents/PCSX2/inis and in my programs game forlder. both by the same title GSdx without differen't versions, and they have in them something which look nothing like your settings and when your settings were applied they emulator crashed and restored itself to original settings.
Which is

[Settings]
ModeWidth=0
ModeHeight=0
ModeRefreshRate=0
Renderer=0
PixelShaderVersion2=-64768
Interlace=3
AspectRatio=0
filter=2
vsync=0
logz=0
upscale_multiplier=1
windowed=0
paltex=0
fba=1
aa1=0
nativeres=1
resx=1024
resy=1024
swthreads=1
msaa=0
UserHacks_AlphaHack=0
UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=0
UserHacks_SkipDraw=0
allowHacks=0

I don't doubt that your settings help, but where do they need to be applied? (if you can provide more specific directions, or general area.)

My apologies, it probably is one of those two, and when you said "delete everything inside there and replace it with the settings above" you probably only meant delete what you changed. I'll try that and see what happens.
(02-07-2011, 04:52 AM)Saiki Wrote: intergrated chipsets always suck.

Here is what it looked like when I added your changes

"[Settings]
ModeWidth=0
ModeHeight=0
ModeRefreshRate=0
Renderer=3
PixelShaderVersion2=-64768
Interlace=0
AspectRatio=0
filter=2
vsync=0
logz=1
upscale_multiplier=1
windowed=0
paltex=0
fba=1
aa1=0
nativeres=1
resx=1024
resy=1024
swthreads=1
msaa=0
UserHacks_AlphaHack=0
UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=0
UserHacks_SkipDraw=0
allowHacks=0
"

However the system still crashed.
what do you mean it crashed?
I mean it crashed...just turned off with this cute statement "GS plugin failed to open. Your computer may suck" Well that last part was paraphrased. Then it brings you to the plugin configuration screens.
I don't know, try yupdating your directX
(02-07-2011, 05:42 AM)Saiki Wrote: I don't know, try yupdating your directX

it's up-to-date. I have directX 11 according to my DXdiag report, if that isn't right, where would I update it. I'm pretty open minded ^_- (My DXdiag report is listed on the OP)
having dx 11 means nothing.... it gets updates like any program

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(02-07-2011, 06:04 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: having dx 11 means nothing.... it gets updates like any program

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en

Ok I've run the recommended program, and applied your settings in every combination of ways I can think of, perhaps you can post exactly what needs to be in the INI if what you have posted on your last thread is just that then I've tried just that and it still crashes. This baffles me because it seems like others have had success, do you have anymore theories?
try DX9 (general), does it still crash?